Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:
I don't know why I expected the launch to go smoothly :(

Also all cars top out at 120mph, what's the deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Uhh, anyone else's jets seem to randomly explode mid-flight?

This is the second time this has happened, and every time I save the clip the console only recoded what happened AFTER the explosion. :confused:
It always happens when I'm paused, looking at the map or checking my friend list, did they add birds into GTA:O or am I just really unlucky?

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Maybe you got tagged by the terminator jet? Sometimes an AI jet will appear in the skies when you steal one and it goes on a war path to kill you. Best to switch lobbies if that happens.

It wasn't a fighter jet though, it was just my personal Besra

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Kelly posted:

That's really weird because people spam lobbies inviting people. Last night Cute as heck threw a little party in his apartment and a bunch of people were there.
That was quite the shindig, glad you could make it :monocle:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

!!!

good

also I hope you can never leave your apartment

Babe... I miss you.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

Has anyone who's playing on PS4 also played Midnight Club LA on PS3? I'd like to hear about how the 1st-person driving in GTA compares to the 1st-person in Midnight Club.

I stopped playing MC:LA because after a certain point it became crushingly difficult. A lot of this (for me) turned out to be because the 3rd-person camera views don't let you read traffic very well because it's set low and you can't see over your car.

Playing it in 1st-person, though, and the game is a lot more accessible. If 1st-person driving in GTA is similar I could really get behind it.

It's almost idental to MC:LA, that's actually the first thing I thought about playing in first person for the first time.

(come to the dark side i'll s ur d)

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Kelly posted:

I never had an issue on my PS3 with GTA: - it's just been since this launch. I only looked initially before I realized everyone was having the issues that I was having. Last couple days I've been in full lobbies, I just get booted everyone now and again. Better than it was, definitely not as stable at it was on the PS3.

I guess I'll know for sure once no one else is having issues.

Thanks!

http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/PS4/

I haven't used this in forever but if it's anything like it used to be, this should be a decent guide/walkthrough on how to forward your ports/set up your router to get your NAT down from 3 to 2.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

I still have a cargobob in my pegasus list from way back when the fun wasn't disallowed on the PS3. It's fun whipping it out and dropping submarines into swimming pools.

I miss the DNS hacks :(

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Nothing more heartbreaking than getting disconnected in the middle of running from the police with your drunk-christmas buddy :(

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

Here's something I didn't see:

Don't use the option to refill all of your ammo in the pre-mission lobby. It sometimes overcharges you and you really don't need 9,999 rounds for your sniper rifle. Just top off your weapon-of-choice and explosives when you go to refill your armor reserves.

E: n/m, I did see that you said not to buy ammo from the mission screen. But yeah, seconding all of that poo poo you said. Also, if you have to blow something up, hand grenades will usually do the job about as well as blooper rounds, rockets, or stickies and they cost a lot less.

E2: I see a lot of videos from you guys now that everyone's on PS4 but nobody is ever in 1st-person. This makes me sad. Is there an option for 1st-person only lobbies? I feel like the only *real* way to play this game on current-gen would be 1st-person free-aim.

Real talk if you're not playing in first person, you're not playing.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

i can't believe I've done this

when are you getting a ps4

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

Probably early 2018 / 19 :smith:

check ur facebook once in a while dork

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Just want to make sure it's not just me. The texture for the men's "Red Checked Untucked" shirt looks loving terrible, right? As if it was ripped directly from the last gen version and not upscaled at all.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

geeves posted:

Don't worry, CuteAsHeck, while you were AFK, I put our bikes in a safe place

I...You...How??
I really need to stop leaving my PS4 on when I leave to do things lmbo.

Had fun tonight wrecking the fun for everyone else in my dubsta. :getin: Please invite me to more things so I may ruin more fun with 6 wheels of fury, Wee Bairns & Co.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

geeves posted:

Not the actual video (forgot to save it) but since heists will never be released I need something to pass he time so I've taken up stunting.

Dish 1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJhrX0PRNk8
Dish 2 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Cn89uMiqWI
Dish 3 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3zZAT385EiY

Nice.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

There hasn't been an event in a while, has there?

THERE IS NOW

Join me TONIGHT, MARCH 5th @ 7:00 EST (GMT-5) on :smuggo:PS4:smuggo: as we present the first-ever

:siren:MOTION SICKNESS EXTRAVAGANZA:siren:

Brought to you in part by

6 months ago I made a vow that when I finally got GTA on P$4 I would never play in anything other than 1st person. It is a blast and also insanely difficult.

Remember all those mega-jump races I loved forcing you all to do? Well, tonight we will do them IN FORCED 1st-PERSON PERSPECTIVE.

Bring your Dramamine.

1. titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2 - 30. you assholes

Im in as gently caress

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

im gay :^)

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

My motorcycle went into the ocean, came back to life drove me to the beach and then died again I demand a redo

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Policenaut posted:

Oh god the Kuruma gently caress yes come to daddy

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

gileadexile posted:

Fun times with goons!

Grand Theft Auto V Satellite Communications (with goons): http://youtu.be/xgSD24FOFwA

Grand Theft Auto V A Titan of a Job (with goons): http://youtu.be/9ZXqF7lxVHU

Grand Theft Auto V Dish The Dirt (with goons): http://youtu.be/v3l6XBZaE78

Hey that me!

Also oh, that's what happened to my parachute. :mad:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

If your download is coming to a standstill; pause the download for a minute or two, then resume. Should take no more than like 10 minutes if you live in the developed world.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Duke Chin posted:

Yeah get the gently caress in here we need to break some dude out.

Invite me please I don't want to play with this idiot scrub who i'm currently playing with

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Powershift posted:

Sorry, i got 3 off IRC. one says they can only play for an hour, so if it runs longer than that someone might be able to jump in for the payoff.

sort of underestimated demand

There's an active IRC?

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Buffy Wang and Crystal Candy are doing the second heist and nobody wants to join up and I don't understand why because our herpes hasn't flared up in quite a while now.

Add CuteAsHeck on PSN for a good time ;)

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMvNjAD87JQ

I learned you can link your PS4 to Youtube

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

I was able to sell 1! Rebel before R* Game Services went down. Wonderful.

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

I started playing Tiny Dancer and the game saved???

See if this works 4 u

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Overwatch 4 lyf

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Who can kill all the pairs of guards with a single shot by themselves? Overwatch can.

If your heist team doesn't have overwatch that's probably why you're so fuckin bad tbh

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Sweet, I'm still in the game, pre patch. Guess who's getting in their last mil on rebels. :getin:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

titties posted:

One spot left b/c even though we're internet girlfriends Cute as heck is ignoring me. BUFFY WANG IS YOUR HOOKUP HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME and also post itt if you want the final spot

E: tonight, though, I'm not taking a cut that is less than the setup costs yall can suck it

i'm a fat gay retard who doesn't sleep i havent been ignoring you bb i swear

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Slim Killington posted:

Nice, don't forget to save it as a custom outfit like I did the first time.

DOES THAT WORK?

someone invite me to that setup mission please thank you

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Waiting 45 minutes for a capture to start is ok i guess

especially when you dont even spawn in the cop uniform

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Songbearer posted:

That cat mask :stare:

:catstare:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Anyone wanna try and get cop uniforms together?

Add CuteAsHeck on PSN and i'll send you pictures of my wiener or whatever

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Cuatro

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

A cute chick with a really nice voice is streaming, y'all should check it out

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

If you're taking the driver job in any heist mission make sure you don't drive like piss garbage. :mad:

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Wee Bairns posted:

Yeah, Trevor's heist also has a stealth portion where you sneak up on the Lost and has a couple of places for dual stealth kills.

lol if you can't solo these

2 birds 1 stone baby OVERWATCH WOO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

Thinking of doing a piece on the ladies of Weazel News

You all know this hot piece of rear end; it's the voluptuous Buffy Wang

Any other reporters looking to get in on this? I fancy myself the Terry Richardson of Los Santos, so... :q:

Cute as heck fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 26, 2015

• Locked thread