Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Araganzar posted:

Man I better not have shot 50 cops in the face with that gold revolver for nothing! BTW if you drive up to the car of cops that are shooting you and running around avoiding your shots, they will both get back in the front seat and sit there patiently waiting for their headshot.

Another big discovery for me: when you open the contacts, don't move up or down to get to Lester or Mors Mutual - twice left on the D-Pad (or whatever it is on Xbox/PC) brings up Lester and once puts you within one move of your mechanic and insurance. Now if they would just put lose wanted level on the first option so I don't put a bounty on some poor shmoe clicking X too fast.

I just finished that challenge, but I used the tree wall glitch exploit to do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. posted:

I blocked the highway with my MOC, right outside the Chumash bunker. Climbed up on top to let a bunch of cars get built up, then I'd blast em on both sides of traffic. When the traffic clears you can just jump into the bunker and back out to reset the traffic

Ah, nice. Is there any credit benefit to owning an MOC? I'm kind of new to gta online, and my son got bored of Warframe and power leveled my online character account a few summers ago.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

SisterFister posted:

i am still not going to let you suck my dick. stop pming me

Can you suck my dick if I pm you? Its been so long...

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Is it worth it to keep doing crate missions once I have enough cash for the import export warehouse? I was figuring on mashing the vip work, crates and i/e together so I constantly have something going while one other thjng cools down.

Rad-daddio fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Feb 9, 2018

• Locked thread