Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

coupedeville posted:

:siren:Mumble crew assemble - First race war heat will be starting v soon :D

if you're not around right now don't fret there will be more than one showtime :sympathy:

Coolio, i'm down for this in a bit tonite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Psion posted:

what's the change from 1.3 to 1.5? Adding grenade launchers?

I was playting it the other night and it kept only giving me a field of pistols. Pretty ineffective when there's 2 tons of pink steel launching through the air at you

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Down for some heisty's, and also for whatever this next weeks update brings. If the Further Adventures are based on needing a ton of $$ or levels to start it then i'm pretty SOL on my own, but wanna give it a big shot

PC, show up as buspass or bradlee47 depending on what you look at

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Eh, let's go get some tacos

Except for those bikers it seemed to go pretty smooth even with us new cats. GG TopHatsMonthly and CapnBeeb

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Last night was a hoot. The amount of yelling I did at Woodch and BusPass was great. Sorry for getting testy guys :shobon:

No biggies at all! Like someone said said up thread, how to gently caress do some of these people get to 100+ levels and still be so drat incompetent?
I just assume that every other person is cheating. Fuckit i'm having fun

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Probably a dumb question but these updates are in the game for good now, not just limited to the week right? I haven't been around long enough for a major update yet

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Aardmania posted:

Most of the buildings that are in this game have a real life counterpart in Los Angeles. Here's an interactive map that has many of these places identified.

http://grandtheftdata.com/landmarks/#0,0,2,satellite

Rockstar should get into the API for GoogleMaps or GEarth and use that to proceduraly generate an entire playable USA

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

^^ Yeah just cuz they got a pink dot and a LLJK tag don't mean they wont roll up and kill your rear end. The brotherhood isn't that tight

ElwoodCuse posted:

Free aim sounds like a good idea. I haven't been interested in pvp since they nerfed the tank.

What is the difference between free-aim and... whatever the other option is? Ive seen a message when switching sessions that the server is using a different targeting method, but haven't really noticed a difference in play

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

6 wheel / duallie murder hearse, slightly used

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

quote:

[first title card]

Title Card: On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world. They succeeded. Today, the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School. The flyers call it: TOP GOON.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I hope you shot said friend in the face

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zigmidge posted:

^ On my screen you gave me a good body check, 4 or 5 corners before that. It was payback and we were in last!

You can join and leave corps at will. There's even a mechanic for betraying your boss or betraying your employees!

If you're low level and just want to grind it out, nothing is better than being employed.

Sounds like theres a pretty big dickmove capability to joinging a pubbies corp, taking their crates during a pickup, and just driving away. They cant get it back without outright destroying your van and trashing the cargo, likewise they cant quit out of the pickup mission or other limitations

edit: so many tears

quote:

While doing CEO work I took on an associate. We started a crate mission involving transporting the creates in a particular vehicle. I was happy to see my associate take initiative and hop in the truck to start taking it to the warehouse. Except he didn't. He began driving to the northern most part of the map without looking back. I could not fire him, I could not kill him, I could not take my vehicle back, I had no way of ending the mission and moving on even by retiring. The only thing I could do was chase him down and blow up my own cargo... worst part is that he gets paid the whole time he dicks around while my time and money is wasted.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Jun 22, 2016

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Would a goon CEO be able ot recruit you while carrying someone elses loot, and then make money from destroying it? CEO Demo Derby sounds like a hoot

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Fperson1 posted:

To expand on that: When the ground team hit the midpoint of the raid, TopHats got surprised by a teleporting jet and ate a missile. Miraculously, he kept flying, despite the fact that he was on fire.

TopHats managed to finish the heist in a burning, dying plane. This includes the rejected landing outside the prison, the police assault at the airstrip, and the police evasion in the air. Total burning flight time, about 5 minutes.

Serious props to TopHats for those piloting skills. According to him, the thing was cutting out intermittently at the end; Rashkovsky is probably at the bottom of the ocean right about now, given that we left him with a plane that was mostly dead. RIP.

Pretty sure TopHats glorious mane is all that kept us afloat

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I'm down w the badness.

How long's it normally take to run through all the heists for Mastermind, and do you plan on blasting through it in one session? I'm hesitant to jump on it since I haven't even looked at the Humane or Series jobs and don't want to be the schmuck that dies from idiocy/noobness

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

mutata posted:

It is if you roll with the Mumble crew. If you don't then all you do is drive around and drive by white dots and make them mad.

gently caress them white dots

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Tubesock Holocaust posted:

Getting all Initial D with it. Not sure if I'll make it for Top Hats Monthly's FUTOMANIA™, though. 5pm seems a bit early.

If theres a second heat around 10CST i'm down, Ive got Futo power in my garage

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cage posted:

I think I can speak for literally everyone when I say we've all moved back to GTA:IV and MTA:SA.

True story a couple months ago when I bought GTA V I first bought GTA IV by mistake and didn't wonder why it was like $7 until I redeemed the key on steam

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I saw a notify pop up last night that one of my friends(but cant remember who) "made an extreme choice and now must face the consequences!" Is that a ban notification or something?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zigmidge posted:

Last night was fairly quiet, I think the west coast crew really got going after I left so hopefully they caught something from it. I had some clips put together from the first few but my computer took a super hard crash moments before my whole side of town lost power for the night.

I mentioned we did a Pac Standard, last night. Because it was a 'good old times' heist, it needed a good old times screenshot.

Best license plate in the game.

doesn't say EATADIKK which is the best plate i have seen/hitched a ride in

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Funky Valentine posted:

Pimped-out Regina is the morally-correct choice.

I wish you could pimp the Peyote

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I would love a ridiculous donked out Issi, there's one i've seen around town IRL thats yellow/black like mine with the stupid huge rims and lo-pro tires

In other news, Ill be out of Los Santos for a few days but don't kill me out of LLJK. Eating a 10day ban yeehaw for idiocy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Sultan Tarquin posted:

I was doing that by rebooting my router and it would split me off solo but when I started the sell mission a load of russians started to join. I was quite worried for a bit there.
                                                                                                        /_I am here for package delivery, comrade

Fart.Bleed.Repeat. fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Jul 6, 2016

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I have an 8 yr old girl coordinating my outfits and haircuts now. Raccoon head is her favorite so far

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

JVNO posted:

Are there any functional differences between the various CEO offices?

Need to know if I should get the cheapo office or save up for Maze bank.

Just location

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

and why cant you rent the Blimp in online?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

CONSUME

Also, save money by not spending it on body repair :) ^^
One weird trick that Shark Card vendors hate

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

Even with a SSD the wait time on this game can be brutal. That being said, I'm looking for a PC heist crew to run all the heists with between today & tomorrow (7/18-7/19). Depending on who knows what we could shoot for Criminal Masterminds but, I'm the first to admit I'm terrible at this game.

If anyone is interested in carrying me through these & possibly making 10million funbux get at me here through PMs, or on steam or mumble.

Steam: WASD| brute force cheevo cheeser
Mumble: buckshot

Not having to work the next couple days means I've got plenty of time to work with others schedules so let me know goons.

Not sure if you fit into this, but are there any that would be up for late night heisting, like starting about 10pm CST? I guess CM would be the final goal, but as it is i still havent gotten the all-in-order or loyalty bonuses yet, so this would be more of a dry run through to get familiar with all of em and see where the stupid parts are that cant be cheesed through

Ample breaks as needed between full jobs, smoke breaks between setups, whatever is needed lol its not like a real job, yo!
Night 1 would be like Fleeca, Prison, and Humane(full or some of the setups)
Night 2 would then be whatever is left of Humane, SeriesA and then Pac

Each of these would look to meet up and start about 10pm CST (loving life and jobs and responsibilities :argh:) and go for a couple hours? Myself when I start rolling then I'm good till about 2ish as long as things are happening, so thats a good 4 hour shift or so- seems like people are saying 8ish hours for all if it goes right
Would definitely start up a invite or crew server, do the 2 x Fleeca jobs then meet up for Prison, run the first setup as a foursome and verify that all are on target for the challenges. I'd be fine to host all, take turns, whatever, and am also fine with a straight 25% cut all around.

Full disclosure - ive run Fleeca, Prison, and Pac a few times each. never compeltely been through Humane or SeriesA(done a couple setups on each of em, but not in order and no finale). I do retarded things but am also very capable of following orders such as "dont die", "kill that bitch", "ok you cower in that ditch while we..".
Busp4ss on steam/mumble

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Smoremaster posted:

so are they gonna do another red dead or what?

i guess there wouldn't be ludicrously overpriced cars and tanks and poo poo for people to spend shark cards on so i'm guessing no

$450,000 to upgrade my draught horse to a Clydesdale over at Lenny's?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

So, this happened to me last night while I was doing some crate work.

https://youtu.be/2dxhQmLvq7E

That's the problem with America... You had 2 good spares on that van and the greed from delivering the fence overruled your personal safety and that of the citizens of Los Santos

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

And is it truly 4wd/awd?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

It was a pleasure flying with the best pilot in Los Santos

*Not Pictured: the best pilot in Los Santos

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

YET ANOTHER FAG posted:

"What are you talking about? I never said I'm the best pilot in Los Santos... I'm the best pilot in Los Santos!"

Drunken Series A tonite? Im down

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

halfway full

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Zigmidge posted:

All I got was some generic agreement violation email from their support email address. That didn't even say what my punishment was, I had to log on and be told by gta online I was banned until that date.

The timing couldn't be better though, it'll be waiting for me when I'm back from my work trip.

Yea, poo poo is very vague, I'm sure so they don't tip their hand as to what to watch out for specifically. If you're sure that nothing was running (cheatengine, mods, recording video stuff) while in Online, then maybe you got some butthurt reports filed against or something lame like that

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

^^ Didnt notice the first time, but that backhanded flip at :44 is sick

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

are there any rockstar created stunt races i can use an Insurgent in?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

I might be down for some heistin or jsut getting real high and running crates as inefficiently and ineptly as possible. Its been weird the last couple nights Ive been running some solo crates one at a time in public lobbys, and a few times pubbies have killed me on the return trip, but not wrecked the crates. We fight and trade a couple kills, then they just bug out, i grab my box and return it to the warehizzy

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cage posted:

I want team races with turreted limos.

Rally race teams of 3 with one drivin, one nav, and a gunner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

What do you think Jim, should we call this in?

• Locked thread