Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello.

It is time for Round 8 of our lovely forum game. Rules haven't changed. Here are the questions;

Team Authority versus Team Cena (10 points)

Will Someone explain why Rowan is a face (Yes/No, 4 points)

Which team has the first Elimination (3 points)

Name a Survivor (5 Points)

Is your Survivor the Sole Survivor (2 points)

AJ Lee versus Nikki Bella (4 points)

Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt (5 points)

The Tag Division 4 way (5 points)

Which team does the job (3 points)

The Team Divas Match (5 points)

Will the Team Divas Match last more then 5 minutes from the starting Bell (7 points)

now;
http://goo.gl/forms/7bJifuJbeI
Let's get it on!

Also last games results;

Our highest Scoreers were Grant DeNasty, Skunk Rocker, and Steamy V, who all got 42. Catpiss Neverclean, a newcomer, got 41 points, putting them at '2nd'. Our lowest scorer was Drscruf at 15 points. So at least no one totally bombed like last month.

Albertrayon continues to lead with 310 points, followed by Blasmeister and maxallen at 306 and Mukaikubo at 305. Starting with TLC, however, the points are going to start ramping up for each prediction game, meaning even if you're in the middle of the pack you can probably still win if you keep participating and go on a good string and or WWE becomes super predictable.

I leave you all with a tweet I saw on wwe.com as I was preparing this;

quote:

Michael M @MikeMess87
#SurvivorSeries prediction. Ryback and Rusev left. Ryback about to win. Lesner destroys Ryback. Rusev wins. Ryback, Lesner and Cena next ppv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Submitted my dumb predictions for this dumb show

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Took about 2 questions to realize what a barren wasteland this card is.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.
Submitted. GO TEAM ROWAN!

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Thus begins my glorious rise from the midcard. Submitted, let's go Cena :suicide:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It hadn't hit me just how weak the line-up is. gently caress me. Well, done and... oh god why am I even.. yeah, sure. Let's do this

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Well that really reminded me of what a lovely card this is

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
There is going to be so many matches announced on the PPV :suicide:

pressedbunny posted:

It hadn't hit me just how weak the line-up is. gently caress me. Well, done and... oh god why am I even.. yeah, sure. Let's do this
Well if you wanted a strong card, maybe you peons should have payed 9.99 for the WWE Network instead of forcing me to make it free for a month drat it!!! :vince:

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I've been paying since it launched :(

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Submitted. Plan to lose horribly.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Submitted. I believe in lol Cena wins.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I submitted and chose every answer on a whim and what I want so I am looking forward to a score of 0

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I hope Damien Sandow wins because he's the only guy I care about on this show.

Also I'm very conflicted about the divas tag match because on one hand Naomi is on a team, but on the other hand Layla is on the other team.

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
I don't know which diva is on which team and I'm not going to bother looking it up.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

done

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
john cena

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

All in on Cena.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

i submitted my stuff but i've also barely kept up the past 3 weeks so i just kinda winged it

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
I have no confidence in any of my answers except for Cena.

Cena all the way down.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Thanks for the free points, Stallion :toot:

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
dont let me down sole survivor john cena

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
I think something's wrong with polls, I want to select John Cena for all of them but he's only on one question??

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
I'M NUMBER FOUR. I'M NUMBER FOUR. I am morally certain this is my highwater mark, but I will BASK in this. Also I have no loving clue what's happening other than lolcenawins

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Submitted. gently caress John Cena.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

I'm in. Looks like this is another no-confidence month. I feel like most of these matches could go either way and hell, they probably don't even have finishes written yet anyway, so...

Mr. Baps
Apr 16, 2008

Yo ho?

Submitted

Let's go Rusev

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Submitted

John Cena for life

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!
woo! submitted. taking a gamble on thinking that divas tag will last 5 minutes, but I think it'll have lots of long rest hold spots to build suspense.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
The main event needs to be really good for this to be a good show.

This won't be a good show.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I'll say this. I usually feel WWE is very, very predictable but I have no clue who's going over in the main this month.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Chewy Bitems posted:

woo! submitted. taking a gamble on thinking that divas tag will last 5 minutes, but I think it'll have lots of long rest hold spots to build suspense.

It'll have like three minutes of wrestling followed by a minute of everyone hitting their finishers and then a rollup for the win.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
My prediction, because your stupid form didn't let me do a write-in:

During the pre-show, the Authority will make another random stipulation that all the title belts are on the line in the main event. Cena goes on to pin Rusev and Harper, then the Mizzes show up (fresh from just winning the belts) to get AA'd through Kane, and Cena now has all the belts. Next Raw, he's COVERED in belts and goes "the champ is here" x 4, only for Rollins to come out and reveal that he's cut his MiTB contract into 4 smaller contracts and placed them into 4 seperate Money-In-The-Bank hand clutches, one for each belt he's going to challenge Cena for. Over the next month, everytime Cena defends one of his belts Rollins comes out with a different hand clutch and gets stopped from cashing it in by a different member of Team Cena. US championship? There's Sheamus, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. IC title? Look out, its Ziggler, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. (Ambrose stays in the mid-card and eventually feuds with Adam Rose).

At TLC, Cena takes on Lesnar and WINS SUPER HARD, completing his belt collection. The following Raw, he declares his retirement and explains that he's accomplished everything he set out to do in his career and to never give up, always believe in yourself jack cause love or hate, you gotta respect him.

He's the surprise 30th entry at the Rumble, wins and never leaves ever again.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

im in

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Sushipants posted:

My prediction, because your stupid form didn't let me do a write-in:

During the pre-show, the Authority will make another random stipulation that all the title belts are on the line in the main event. Cena goes on to pin Rusev and Harper, then the Mizzes show up (fresh from just winning the belts) to get AA'd through Kane, and Cena now has all the belts. Next Raw, he's COVERED in belts and goes "the champ is here" x 4, only for Rollins to come out and reveal that he's cut his MiTB contract into 4 smaller contracts and placed them into 4 seperate Money-In-The-Bank hand clutches, one for each belt he's going to challenge Cena for. Over the next month, everytime Cena defends one of his belts Rollins comes out with a different hand clutch and gets stopped from cashing it in by a different member of Team Cena. US championship? There's Sheamus, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. IC title? Look out, its Ziggler, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. (Ambrose stays in the mid-card and eventually feuds with Adam Rose).

At TLC, Cena takes on Lesnar and WINS SUPER HARD, completing his belt collection. The following Raw, he declares his retirement and explains that he's accomplished everything he set out to do in his career and to never give up, always believe in yourself jack cause love or hate, you gotta respect him.

He's the surprise 30th entry at the Rumble, wins and never leaves ever again.

Just for this I'm going to start including essay questions that make up 80% of your grade.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Other than Cena Wins Lol, and Ambrose, all choices made randomly.

lets be terrible.

PicklesMcGillicuddy
May 28, 2010

I DO NOT EAT HUMAN FOOD; I ONLY EAT
PINE CONES
I haven't watched WWE since Summerslam, so here goes nothing.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Submitted,

remember last year when Roman Reigns went sick house and wiped out the other team. They should replay that instead of this.

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
I went full on pessimistic with this one: Team Cena wins, Cena the sole survivor, Usos pin the Dusts, Nikki wins, Wyatt wins (which I would be fine with, but I prefer Ambrose as a wrestler), and who cares about the other Divas match

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
This is a loving wasteland of a card, jesus.

Bad New Barrett run in confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

I'm in. And I'm bummed.

• Locked thread