Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello.

It is time for Round 8 of our lovely forum game. Rules haven't changed. Here are the questions;

Team Authority versus Team Cena (10 points)

Will Someone explain why Rowan is a face (Yes/No, 4 points)

Which team has the first Elimination (3 points)

Name a Survivor (5 Points)

Is your Survivor the Sole Survivor (2 points)

AJ Lee versus Nikki Bella (4 points)

Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt (5 points)

The Tag Division 4 way (5 points)

Which team does the job (3 points)

The Team Divas Match (5 points)

Will the Team Divas Match last more then 5 minutes from the starting Bell (7 points)

now;
http://goo.gl/forms/7bJifuJbeI
Let's get it on!

Also last games results;

Our highest Scoreers were Grant DeNasty, Skunk Rocker, and Steamy V, who all got 42. Catpiss Neverclean, a newcomer, got 41 points, putting them at '2nd'. Our lowest scorer was Drscruf at 15 points. So at least no one totally bombed like last month.

Albertrayon continues to lead with 310 points, followed by Blasmeister and maxallen at 306 and Mukaikubo at 305. Starting with TLC, however, the points are going to start ramping up for each prediction game, meaning even if you're in the middle of the pack you can probably still win if you keep participating and go on a good string and or WWE becomes super predictable.

I leave you all with a tweet I saw on wwe.com as I was preparing this;

quote:

Michael M @MikeMess87
#SurvivorSeries prediction. Ryback and Rusev left. Ryback about to win. Lesner destroys Ryback. Rusev wins. Ryback, Lesner and Cena next ppv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Sushipants posted:

My prediction, because your stupid form didn't let me do a write-in:

During the pre-show, the Authority will make another random stipulation that all the title belts are on the line in the main event. Cena goes on to pin Rusev and Harper, then the Mizzes show up (fresh from just winning the belts) to get AA'd through Kane, and Cena now has all the belts. Next Raw, he's COVERED in belts and goes "the champ is here" x 4, only for Rollins to come out and reveal that he's cut his MiTB contract into 4 smaller contracts and placed them into 4 seperate Money-In-The-Bank hand clutches, one for each belt he's going to challenge Cena for. Over the next month, everytime Cena defends one of his belts Rollins comes out with a different hand clutch and gets stopped from cashing it in by a different member of Team Cena. US championship? There's Sheamus, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. IC title? Look out, its Ziggler, in a dirty tanktop and jeans. (Ambrose stays in the mid-card and eventually feuds with Adam Rose).

At TLC, Cena takes on Lesnar and WINS SUPER HARD, completing his belt collection. The following Raw, he declares his retirement and explains that he's accomplished everything he set out to do in his career and to never give up, always believe in yourself jack cause love or hate, you gotta respect him.

He's the surprise 30th entry at the Rumble, wins and never leaves ever again.

Just for this I'm going to start including essay questions that make up 80% of your grade.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

IcePhoenix posted:

Stallion when you're grading this I just want to point out that my answers for the sole survivor are technically correct, which is the best kind of correct

No one got poo poo for name a survivor or Sole Survivor because you people don't trust Dirk Diggler I mean Dolph Ziggler, The New Cena.

I'm HERE TO SHOW DA WOOOOOORL

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

IcePhoenix posted:

Didn't they explain why Rowan was a face on Smackdown?

This is the PSP Special Event Prediction Game, not the PSP Raw Recap Show Prediction Game.

• Locked thread