Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
Lowtax can I even come out? I live in Blue Springs and I would be happy to come out there and open my brand new bottle of this with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jick Magger
Dec 27, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Lowtax posted:

Sure, but if you leave me hanging, I'm totally going to permaban ya

LOL what I was thinking I'm married. I don't get to do things like "drive across the state to drink with strangers", or "be able to make my own plans, ever".

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
The sign on the front door says " We only sell disappointment and broken promises"
Lowtax mentioned in a thread years previous that people would often come in there looking to buy ...something?
I guess people thought they could really buy grenades there.

Anyhow, if this was next weekend, I would really consider making the drive up there. I work this weekend.
I recommend anyone remotely nearby to check it out. Visiting the SA offices was the highlight of my trip to Springfield.

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Jick Magger posted:

LOL what I was thinking I'm married. I don't get to do things like "drive across the state to drink with strangers", or "be able to make my own plans, ever".

sever

Xarthor
Nov 11, 2003

Need Ink or Toner for
Your Printer?

Check out my
Thread in SA-Mart!

Lipstick Apathy
Lowtax if you leave the office where will you escape and take naps when your wife has bible study?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

a starwar betamax posted:

just permaban everyone who DOESNT make it to the headquarters this weekend imo

this

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Xarthor posted:

Lowtax if you leave the office where will you escape and take naps when your wife has bible study?
I'm hopefully never going to be in a position where I have a wife again.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Lowtax can I even come out? I live in Blue Springs and I would be happy to come out there and open my brand new bottle of this with you.

Of course, I said anybody can come

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Lowtax posted:

you and me both man

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Lowtax posted:

:greencube:

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I've also decided to cease operations at my ancillary location (the basement). First come, first serve for some mildewed furniture, cat puke, and spiderwebs.
C'mon guys it'll be fun!

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

Lowtax posted:

Alright! I hope you like gin!

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

I felt a great disturbance in the Forums, as if millions of goonette voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

arnbiguous
Feb 2, 2014
Gary’s Answer

Lowtax posted:

if you ever want to move to canada i will gladly be your fake gay husband for immigration purposes

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Lowtax posted:

I never did understand the appeal of losing half your poo poo to a member of the opposite sex.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Hi lowtax I live on the other side of the world and it will take me roughly 900 years to tunnel through to your side (I'm using a decorative teaspoon), will you wait for me?

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I will bring you some Baraboo pilsner beers too because they are taking up space in the fridge.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Sentinel posted:

I never did understand the appeal of losing half your poo poo to a member of the opposite sex.

over half my family is in common law marriages, but they still just keep almost everything seperate, seems smart.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Just to be clear, the new Lowtax meme is that he is moving out of his office so he can spend more time at home having Fragmaster drink lemonade from his giant penis?

garbage day posted:

I'm planning to get a co-op desk in the city and get more done for SA than ever!

So you're going to rent desk space from somewhere, is that what this means? Why not just work from home at this point?

Lowtax posted:

I like a challenge. :twisted: :byodame: :twisted:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

spooky girlfriend posted:

I like a challenge. :twisted: :byodame: :twisted:

Shouldn't be much of a challenge with that winning personality of yours.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
might be a good idea to buy a gun before all the goons show up low tax so you can keep order.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what happened with schmorky anyway

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

mysterious loyall Y posted:

what happened with schmorky anyway

forums cancer

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

PureEvil6_13 posted:

Shouldn't be much of a challenge with that winning personality of yours.

I'm just going to assume you're actually complimenting me, because that's what winners do.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lowtax posted:

today? i cant wait to meet the goon father..

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Jick Magger posted:

drat I was just talking with a friend last night about visiting the office some time. We live in St. Louis. If we came out tonight after work (like 9 pm), would you still be down?

If most of the shenanigans are going down tonight i too can make this pilgrimage after work probably around the same time.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

you guys better take pictures

sauer kraut
Oct 2, 2004

never trust an elf posted:

Have the Hamilton associates ever visited SA?

Speaking of, has any legitimate customer ever visited that office?

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

spooky girlfriend posted:

So you're going to rent desk space from somewhere, is that what this means? Why not just work from home at this point?
He's probably doing that because when you have an office it puts you in the right mindset to do things when you're there. When you work from home it's super easy to get distracted and end up accomplishing less.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

If I wanted to buy a new avatar could I have mailed you a check?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just drop a cargo container on a goons property and just a hole in it for a AC unit and you got cheap office.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

TOILETLORD posted:

just drop a cargo container on a goons property and just a hole in it for a AC unit and you got cheap office.

This is basically what the goon candy maker guy did. Well, on his own property.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Might I suggest tinychat if the office still has internet. I will post a ban me and lowtax can ban me like a man, starring right into my eyes.

NuField design.
Apr 18, 2013

I am a sad and boring person but I <3 yospos and gbs :* :*
I want to spend Friday night at a goonmeet. On my way.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Breadallelogram posted:

you guys better take pictures

yeah, and if you get a chance take some at Whitey's Occurrence, maybe get Whitey in there too that would be rad

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

NuField design. posted:

I want to spend Friday night at a goonmeet. On my way.
From the sounds of things, don't expect to meet too many Goons here tonight.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Exciting!

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i don;t think it will be a real goon meet unless you guys are drinking box wine out of plastic cups with lowtax and garbage day having a real glass.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Will Franco be there??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a starwar betamax posted:

Will Franco be there??

I will not, it's a 30hr drive or a $400 plane ticket.

• Locked thread