Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Brothers fighting against brothers. This is not what Betamax envisioned!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Dongattack posted:

yes, please stop hating on anime in GBS! ~anime is life~

I'll stop hating on anime, if you stop hating on the male subconscious. Men like big butts because it coincides with a woman's ability to conceive children. A woman with wider hips and bigger breasts (to a male subconscious), would be more capable in ways of child bearing and breast feeding than say, a super slim anime woman with a smaller chest.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

fyodor posted:

dear op,

i hope your parents get to experience burying you before they die at an advanced age

That's like the most hosed up thing I've ever read. Mods?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

fyodor posted:

in hugs... burying in hugs. because there's so much familial love.

I think the word you're looking for is smother, nice save fag

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Trip Daddy X posted:

actually I feel like I could probably beat your rear end in a fight tbh.

But this isn't the thread for this.

PixieDream why can't more posters be like us

Yeah, Trip Daddy X is a big strong axe wielding firefighter with plenty of strength to spare. Mookface wouldn't stand a chance. Not to mention I'd be there to back Trick Daddy up and throw glitter in Mooks loving face.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

mook stop being such a big moose bully

This is probably going to be too much to ask for but I've got an analysis paper due tomorrow, and I'm finding myself too distracted with the gbs forums. Was wondering if you could help me out by probating me, just until tomorrow, 9am pacific standard time. Please and thank you.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

how many hours is that, I refuse to do math or think right now

About 16 hours from now. Thanks in advance.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

np, good night sweet pix

Until we meet again my love

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

np, good night sweet pix

Any moment now right?

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

oh sorry, it has to be approved by an admin for anything over 6 hours

I can give you a 6 hour now if you like

Nah, I'll wait for the 16hrs. Thanks for the Heads Up.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

welcome back, Pixie :)

It's good to be back! That was the most productive probation ever. Thank you.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

a starwar betamax posted:

The dream of friendtalk lies beaten and bloody in the gutter of hate.....

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

Illegal Carrot posted:

I am here, looking to make friends. Anyone want to friend with me?

What's in it for me?

• Locked thread