Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would you ask the devil for?
Bigger penis
Good looks
Good posts
New mods in GBS
View Results

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

ilikedirt posted:

white "people" particularly those who have accumulated significant wealth through lying cheating stealing and sheisting consume the souls and melanin of melanistic human beings in order to extend their naturally short lifespans (30-40 yrs similar to their chimp brethren) and maintain a plasticky unnatural youthful face

Are you saying Hollywood eats black people???

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
chews m up n spits m out

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

ilikedirt posted:

white "people" particularly those who have accumulated significant wealth through lying cheating stealing and sheisting consume the souls and melanin of melanistic human beings in order to extend their naturally short lifespans (30-40 yrs similar to their chimp brethren) and maintain a plasticky unnatural youthful face

how do i get in on this?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOILETLORD posted:

wait who was their blond villain lady with the best abs ever she was hot.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

hot.

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

id duel her

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Dongattack posted:

Why won't she age?

ca 1995:

Whoa she is Lydia from Skyrim, holy poo poo.

newbinator
Nov 14, 2014

Get your shit together, and put it in a backpack, all your shit, so it's together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere. You know? Take it to the shit store and sell it. Or put it in a shit museum, I don't care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your shit together.
She has plenty of nude/sex scenes in Spartacus: blood and sand.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

you-so-craycray posted:

She has plenty of nude/sex scenes in Spartacus: blood and sand.

Spartacus basically owned

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

if you watch Spartacus she shows her boobs they are good

yeah but then you have to watch Spartacus

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

she has psycho eyes, like she'd start trying to tear chunks of your flesh off of you as you hosed her

def would

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

she has psycho eyes, like she'd start trying to tear chunks of your flesh off of you as you hosed her

def would

I'm not seeing that, just hotness.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

p. sure keanu reeves is a lich of some kind

- Point Break '91

- Matrix 3 '03

- John Wick '14

feller
Jul 5, 2006

The Mad Archivist posted:

yeah but then you have to watch Spartacus

you are so wrong and dumb i hate you

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
My dick is around average, 9.5 inches but I think it could be bigger.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
the timelordsmanship of keanu reeves

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

I'm sorry but those rocking tits need to be covered up.

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.
How well has the Hercules and Xena series aged? I liked the shows when I was young, but haven't seen them since. I kind of want to see them again, maybe I'll buy them on amazon.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
dang keanu reeves is like hob from sandman, decided not to die

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Omelette du Fromage posted:

I for one enjoyed Spartacus for all its sex, violence, good pacing and great plot arcs.

etalian fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Nov 21, 2014

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
black don't crack

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
jay z look like the camel cigarette mascot

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

xena

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Omelette du Fromage posted:

people bitch and moan about sex and violence in game of thrones but they don't got poo poo on spartacus, it's cringeworthy in how over the top and gauche it is

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The Mad Archivist posted:

people bitch and moan about sex and violence in game of thrones but they don't got poo poo on spartacus, it's cringeworthy in how over the top and gauche it is

don't watch Spartacus if you hate fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va81o2fyiOQ

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
fact: the only bitcoin enthusiast/Paulite nutterball I know irl is also a huge Spartacus fan. a damning indictment

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i would have sex with these attractive women if given the chance and then disappoint them with my quick cumming

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

SaltLick posted:

i would have sex with these attractive women if given the chance and then disappoint them with my quick cumming
which would happen first is a speculation interesting enough to attract a large group of seedy laotian gamblers

your penis vs vagina could be the new snake vs mongoose

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Dongattack posted:

I think Lucy Lawless instantly looked like a milf in 1995 tho, shes just constantly been a milf.
That's pretty supernatural to me.

okay ty that's pretty much what i was getting at, she hasn't aged but she's always been milfy

ijii posted:

How well has the Hercules and Xena series aged? I liked the shows when I was young, but haven't seen them since. I kind of want to see them again, maybe I'll buy them on amazon.

i watch one a year or so ago, and pretty drat badly. though imo a lot of tv, especially 90s for some reason because of brief flirtations with poo poo cgi and such, hasn't aged well. production values though are incredible now that shows in 2004-2012 will age v nicely even 20 yeras later i think.

Xaris fucked around with this message at 05:04 on Nov 21, 2014

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Lucy Lawless was the best on Parks and Rec. She was so drat adorable

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

ilikedirt posted:

Can you drain white people of their souls or will that make you age?

Like this:

Dead Precedents fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 21, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

gary oldmans diary posted:

the timelordsmanship of keanu reeves

if doctor who had keanu I might actually watch it

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

ilikedirt posted:

bullshit, we drink the melanin because it tastes good

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

etalian posted:

don't watch Spartacus if you hate fun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va81o2fyiOQ

I remember this show now. I didn't make it through the first episode with all the greenscreen bullshit. gently caress that show.

Watch Rome instead.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Ramsus posted:

I remember this show now. I didn't make it through the first episode with all the greenscreen bullshit. gently caress that show.

Watch Rome instead.

The first several episodes suck, but then it gets amazing in the worst way.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

something something stick my dick something something king of england something something

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

gary oldmans diary posted:

aphrodite was more attractive cause she didnt hold back about her cock craving

Xena and Hercules were unironically chock full of beautiful people. An amazon episode was tug fuel for a month.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Ramsus posted:

Watch Rome instead.

Don't compare Rome to Spartacus. That's like comparing Westworld to The Good, Bad and the Ugly. Yeah, they both have cowboys, but they're pretty dissimilar even though they both rule in their own way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
it was awesome when her titty popped out when she sang the national anthem at a hockey game

• Locked thread