Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So I got failed on my DMV test because I went 26mph in a 25 zone two times... Like what the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
you're supposed to drive like the most scared defensive pussy on the planet you dummy

also are you literally 16 cause if so, lol

e: did u register as a little 2 year old so you could post about how the jackass at the dmv wont give you your FREEDOM FROM loving DAD AND HIS WIFE SHERRI

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
follow the rules you dumb retard

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
OP ls lying. Kill him.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

shiksa posted:

you're supposed to drive like the most scared defensive pussy on the planet you dummy

also are you literally 16 cause if so, lol

If you ever read E/N you'd know these forums are actually full of 25+ year old retards who never learned how to drive because they just never got around to it and what's the point

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Shut up

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
in california for the most part as long as you don't make a major instant fail error they pass you.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

No you failed the test because you broke the law and went over the speed limit. Surprised they didn't tell you this. hth

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
haha its almost as if they failed you for breaking the rules of the road

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I'm pretty sure I only passed mine because I was the one person to drive even semi-competently that day and I did well in comparison to everyone else.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

What kind of retard goes anywhere near the speed limit on their driving test. If you go over you are speeding.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

i failed my test becaue i was drunk

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
just keep taking it eventually even if you are terrible they will pass you so they don't have to worry about you killing them every time you show up.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
my driving test was so loving easy, i dont even remember it. you must really suck.

EDIT if you dont pass your driving test on the first try you are a TERRIBLE driver, no, stop making excuses; and should be banned from retaking it for 2 yrz.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

not my driving test though..i drive better when i'm drunk

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

in california if you t-bone a bus full of retarded children then board teh bus and systematically rape and murder everyone on the bus the dmv will still pass you hth

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

fyodor posted:

in california if you t-bone a bus full of retarded children then board teh bus and systematically rape and murder everyone on the bus the dmv will still pass you hth

there's a shitload of asians in california so pretty much everyone else looks good by comparison.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
How old are you OP?

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I walk everywhere barefoot and keep everything I could possibly need in a shopping cart. Driving is for sellouts

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

When I took my driving test, I was doing 25 in a 25 and the inspector slapped me and asked if my balls had dropped yet.

Also, the driving instructor that my parents probably hired off Craigslist taught me that when you go over a mountain, don't touch the pedals. Because when you're in freefall at 90 mph, it's totally legal because your speed will average out when you start going up the next slope. And the first lesson was pulling out of a parking space with 6" of clearance on each side in rush hour traffic.

Sono fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Nov 21, 2014

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
My driver's ed teacher used to buy me cigarettes

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Baba Ganoush posted:

I walk everywhere barefoot and keep everything I could possibly need in a shopping cart. Driving is for sellouts

you sound homeless im sorry

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I got a letter from the DMV the other day.
I opened and read it. It said they were suckers.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the speed limit isn't a number you're supposed to hit, op. it literally means "never go this fast here under any circumstances"

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

i got points knocked off my test for not looking both ways when going through an intersection with a green light

Liquid Dinosaur
Dec 16, 2011

by Smythe
I got my drivers license in South Dakota because their test is piss easy. You don't even have to back up or do 3-point-turns or parallel park. Of course, it would be physically impossible to parallel park where I was because there weren't enough parked cars.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
the op:

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

all i had to do for my test was demonstrate i could drive around in a 3-block circle and park in a parking spot. no paralell parking, no anything, i even rolled through a stop sign and they didn't ding me for it

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Liquid Dinosaur posted:

I got my drivers license in South Dakota because their test is piss easy. You don't even have to back up or do 3-point-turns or parallel park. Of course, it would be physically impossible to parallel park where I was because there weren't enough parked cars.

id imagine. when i got my license my dad took me to some shithole town about 45 minutes away from us because getting a license in the middle of nowhere is incredibly easy.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Sono posted:

When I took my driving test, I was doing 25 in a 25 and the inspector slapped me and asked if my balls had dropped yet.

Also, the driving instructor that my parents probably hired off Craigslist taught me that when you go over a mountain, don't touch the pedals. Because when you're in freefall at 90 mph, it's totally legal because your speed will average out when you start going up the next slope. And the first lesson was pulling out of a parking space with 6" of clearance on each side in rush hour traffic.

the driving guy my parents hired really liked me for some reason, so he opened up to me about how much he hates teaching indians because they smell and can't drive. then he invited me to his retiree blue grass band's show and implied obama was uppity

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i rode with a cop in a smokey hat in mine. he didn't buckle up, so i desided to be with stupid as stupid told me to disengage park. it was my first and last mistake and it sucks i had to wait a week to redo, since we could have scored a homerun with proper preparatory measures right off the bat

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Learn how to drive, no drive.

P.S. U suck. Good job.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Devils Affricate posted:

If you ever read E/N you'd know these forums are actually full of 25+ year old retards who never learned how to drive because they just never got around to it and what's the point

whats the point when mom can still take you to the store

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
Back in high school I knew a kid who was so pissed that he failed his test and was complaining about all the unfair bullshit and how it wasn't his fault and it was ridiculous they didn't just pass him.

He backed into a trash can.

dennyk
Jan 2, 2005

Cheese-Buyer's Remorse
I got my license in Florida, where the driving test was literally driving once around a fake "road" in a parking lot while stopping at one fake stop sign, making a three point turn, and parking in a perpendicular space. The written test was a random selection of questions from a massive database, so most of them were utterly pointless bits of trivia from the driver's manual that had nothing to do with actual everyday driving; stuff like how many days you had to file an accident report with the cops for a hit-and-run, how to signal for turns with your hands, and what various obscure road signs that you'd never actually see in real life meant. You could literally get a license without ever driving a car on an actual road or knowing most of the applicable rules and laws.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

if i lived somewhere like nyc id never bother to learn to drive either

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i read that in Scandinavia/Germany you have to spend like $1500 and it takes years of intense testing to get your license. it sounds like an incredibly arduous process

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Fandyien posted:

the driving guy my parents hired really liked me for some reason, so he opened up to me about how much he hates teaching indians because they smell and can't drive. then he invited me to his retiree blue grass band's show and implied obama was uppity

wow so you're like 17 now and incredibly effeminate?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Roargasm posted:

follow the rules you dumb retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Izumi Konata posted:

i rode with a cop in a smokey hat in mine. he didn't buckle up, so i desided to be with stupid as stupid told me to disengage park. it was my first and last mistake and it sucks i had to wait a week to redo, since we could have scored a homerun with proper preparatory measures right off the bat

Wow what a cocksucker.

• Locked thread