Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
Oakland is wrong for America. The Raiders are Evil and they are hopelessly so. If you support Oakland, you support their Evil.
If you are unfamiliar with why Oakland is Bad and Should Be Punished allow me to offer up some research.

Here is an explanation of our long rivalry with the Evil Forces: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiefs%E2%80%93Raiders_rivalry
The Chiefs have a record of 57-51-2 (or excuse me 58-51-2 after we roll to a swift [and just] win) against the Foul Miscreants and that positive margin must be maintained. Evil cannot win. Jack Tatum cannot win. The Ur-Evil Lord Al Davis must not ever have a positive win margin against any team and we must all fight to prevent the Raiders from success in any era in the future. That goes for a team as old as the Packers or as new as the Texans. The Raiders must be stopped

This game is part of a new era in Football. The Raiders will not win a game this season (unless a certain other Evil AFC West team gifts them a win. Evil is always friendly with Evil) and I believe they should be prevented from winning a significant number of games for the rest of their stay in Oakland or LA.

Many of you are asking why hate the Raiders so much. There are countless reasons but I will start with the simple ones.

They are the only team with an Evil mascot. No other team has a mascot based on a criminal. Consider this: What does a Raider raid? Bank accounts? Gas station cash registers? YOUR house? It could be any or all of those. I suspect if they were founded today, they would be called the Murderers or the Killers. Just ghastly!

Also, please note they allowed Jack Tatum to be on the team after he gleefully paralyzed a man. What's up with that garbage?
Here's a list of Raiders still celebrated and loved by their Evil Team despite their crimes: http://www.utsandiego.com/nfl/arrests-database/?appSession=369131741350200&RecordID=&PageID=2&PrevPageID=&cpipage=1&CPISortType=&CPIorderBy=

Sure, many teams have bad people on them, but you could basically add another hundred names to this list for the entire existence of this horrid franchise. The team has never attempted to repent from all their sinning ways. They never will, either. They are infected with sin. They allow Evil to happen, they create Evil, and they are Evil. The best case scenario for this team is for them to be forced to move to San Antonio to build a new, cleaner, nicer franchise. I support this move and would hope Mark "Lapdog" Davis would see the Light of Goodness and go through with it.

Rules of this thread:
NO TROLLING
NO BRONCOS FANS: We will have enough Evil in this thread!
NO MENTION OF THE FOULEST BASTARD IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (pardon my language): You know him as "Rich Gannon" but I will not allow his name to be uttered in this wholesome and clean thread.
If you have a stream for this game, please post it! People worldwide need to see Oakland get creamed by America's Team.

God bless you all. Go Chiefs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

gabe jackson is inactive = going to bed now

feel free to quote this when the chiefs lose

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Chris de Sperg posted:

gabe jackson is inactive = going to bed now

feel free to quote this when the chiefs lose

Excuse me but I said no trolling.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think we get to hate on Gannon, it was our own fault.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I don't think we get to hate on Gannon, it was our own fault.

He allowed himself to fall into Darkness. I have little pity!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Parmesan Basil posted:

NO BRONCOS FANS: We will have enough Evil in this thread!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Today, we join hands and piss on the Raiders.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I was ok with Oakland losing. Now I want them to win.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Kansas City is the Oakland Raiders of American municipalities

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

old dog child posted:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Today, we join hands and piss on the Raiders.

I trust that, due to the Greatness of the Chiefs, you will convert.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

But in the grand scheme of life I hope nothing but the most terrible things on the Raiders and everything associated with them so lets go the Kansas City Football Chiefs. Let your justice be devastating, thorough and abiding.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

sweet thursday posted:

The secret to being a smart Chiefs fan is to live somewhere other than KC.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
remember how Jamaal Charles scored 4 receiving TDs in a half last season. I do, I remember

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Parmesan Basil posted:

I trust that, due to the Greatness of the Chiefs, you will convert.

Oh, I'm sure you must have noticed I am a huge fan of Chief Smith

sweet thursday posted:

But in the grand scheme of life I hope nothing but the most terrible things on the Raiders and everything associated with them so lets go the Kansas City Football Chiefs. Let your justice be devastating, thorough and abiding.

:patriot:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Also there are like 30 other Raiders more worthy of scorn than Gannon, we did dump him for Grbac

edit: beaten

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Pron on VHS posted:

remember how Jamaal Charles scored 4 receiving TDs in a half last season. I do, I remember

This, my friends, this was justice. So was this!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

So you may know Marine Raiders brought hell to the troops of the empire of japan in the opening of WWII in the pacific.Also Bucco Bruce or whatever is a buccaneer who murdered and killed thousands in the caribbean.Also they were mainly french so gently caress them.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

my body is ready. kids are going to bed before kickoff. i have beer, whiskey and maybe some weed my brother left lying around. i almost want to be completely sober for this though.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

sweet thursday posted:

I dunno, it seemed pretty cool to me. Go Chiefs, gently caress all Bay Area teams.

Pork Chops Aplenty
Jan 11, 2008

Remember when the Raiders Owned? Oh wait that's always, including right now

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Lamadrid posted:

So you may know Marine Raiders brought hell to the troops of the empire of japan in the opening of WWII in the pacific.Also Bucco Bruce or whatever is a buccaneer who murdered and killed thousands in the caribbean.Also they were mainly french so gently caress them.

The Buccaneers actively fight against their Evil name, though, now that Warren Sapp is gone. They aren't 100% good yet, but they are getting better! Bring back creamsicles and we'll talk about it.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I am watching kick boxing so I can start early with my dosage of head trauma.

trigger warning you monster.

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

And, as to make my point, we see a commercial for an Evil Raider

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

This thread has a quality OP

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Dammit, I'm gonna watch this whole lovely game

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Dr_Strangelove posted:

This thread has a quality OP

Thank you, ally!

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Lamadrid posted:

I am watching kick boxing so I can start early with my dosage of head trauma.

trigger warning you monster.

tony siragusa did nothing wrong

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

PUSSY MASTER 007 posted:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i agree op

nobody should feel sorry for this 0-16 team

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Vertical Lime posted:

i agree op

nobody should feel sorry for this 0-16 team

Another ally! Thanks very much!

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Sour Diesel posted:

tony siragusa did nothing wrong

fight me irl

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Latest U.N. Report Shows Raider Nation At Bottom Of Human Development Index Rankings

SPORTS NEWS • Sports • NFL Football • ISSUE 49•35 • Aug 30, 2013

NEW YORK—According to a new report published Friday by the United Nations Development Programme, Raider Nation has for the fifth straight year held the lowest position in the Human Development Index rankings.

Taking into account such factors as health, education, and poverty, the report stated that the Human Development Index value of Raider Nation is 0.302, far below the global average and indeed at the very bottom of the 187 territories surveyed by the international organization.

“The empirical evidence is definitive in demonstrating what are, unfortunately, very obvious and disturbing issues in this isolated portion of the world,” said UNDP administrator Helen Clark. “As the HDI statistics show, the average adult in Raider Nation has a drastically low number of years of formal education, an incredibly meager income, and a very short life expectancy. And these numbers are only getting worse each year.”

“Frankly, the conditions in Raider Nation are nothing short of disgusting and abhorrent,” Clark continued. “This is not a crisis that will simply resolve itself. The situation requires millions, perhaps even billions of dollars in humanitarian aid so these people can receive the help they so desperately need.”

Clark told reporters that Raider Nation lags hopelessly behind in virtually every major statistical category measured by the Human Development Index, adding that the population is deprived access to even the most basic human needs such as adequate clothing, shelter, food, and sanitation facilities.

“If you compare Raider Nation to a modern first-world metropolis like Denver or San Francisco, for instance, the difference is night and day,” said Clark. “U.N. workers have attempted to provide much-needed assistance to the area, but unfortunately the inhabitants of Raider Nation are incredibly hostile and belligerent toward outsiders.”

“To truly solve the litany of social and economic problems plaguing Raider Nation, the first step is improving their education, which is worse than the likes of Mali, Sierra Leone, and Nigeria,” Clark added. “The 12 percent literacy rate among Raider Nation adults is simply unacceptable.”

According to experts, since its founding in 1960, Raider Nation has experienced a notably tumultuous history. Apart from a brief period in the 1970s and early 1980s, the entire population has reportedly been subjected to decades of hardship, and thousands have witnessed horrific atrocities firsthand on a near-weekly basis.

Additionally, sources confirmed that a significant portion of Raider Nation was displaced amid mass upheavals in 1982 and 1995, leaving millions as helpless refugees.

“This is a place where assault is commonplace, where even the most basic rules of civilized society do not apply,” said Clark, noting that the shockingly high mortality rates in Raider Nation are of especially grave concern. “Many view them as a boorish and barbaric people, and though they have some customs that may seem bizarre to the outside world, the fact remains that they are suffering in total squalor and are incredibly frustrated with their situation. These people just can’t continue with such a dreadfully substandard quality of life.”

“But tragically, the rest of the world has essentially completely ignored them since 2002,” Clark added. “It’s as though they don’t even matter in the slightest.”

Clark told reporters that although Raider Nation’s HDI value has shown some small signs of improvement over the last decade, the population is still rife with skyrocketing rates of unemployment. The area is also reportedly ravaged by gang warfare and high crime rates, as well as unbridled drug and alcohol abuse.

Clark particularly stressed the dire need of humanitarian aid for those in the most downtrodden region of Raider Nation, dubbed by many as “The Black Hole” for its rampant violence and appalling levels of overcrowding.

“Many see The Black Hole as a lost cause, but we cannot give up on them,” Clark said. “While they may be the most economically and educationally disadvantaged in Raider Nation, they’re still human beings.”

“Just look at them,” added Clark, showing reporters photographs of those who occupy The Black Hole. “It’s so sad.”

Reached for comment, leaders of Raider Nation released a statement to reporters reading, “RAIDERS 4 LIFE SUPER BOWL THIS YEAR FUKIN WATCH OUT!”

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

It's sad how Davis allowed his subjects to wallow in filth like this. Shaking my dang head.

raminasi
Jan 25, 2005

a last drink with no ice

Probably Magic posted:

I dunno, it seemed pretty cool to me. Go Chiefs, gently caress all Bay Area teams.

For the record, all good and decent 49ers fans are rooting for the Kansas City Alex Smiths tonight

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

GrumpyDoctor posted:

For the record, all good and decent 49ers fans are rooting for the Kansas City Alex Smiths tonight

If you are a real ally of the Chiefs, come into this thread and SHOUT IT OUT! Thirty teams are allowed here!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

PUSSY MASTER 007 posted:

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Raiders are criminals but chiefs are authority figures and as an adolescent teen I dislike authority. Go oakland

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I'm a Seahawks fan but I'll be rooting for the Raiders today, the Chiefs are overrated garbage.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
As a Texan fan I feel we did our part by shipping Matt Schaub to the Raiders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

Raiders are criminals but chiefs are authority figures and as an adolescent teen I dislike authority. Go oakland

Sounds like SOMEONE needs to go to a boot camp!

• Locked thread