Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I'm drinking Hamm's tonight because I'm on an insane quest to try every lovely Midwestern regional beer joked about twenty years ago on Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No Butt Stuff posted:

I like you, even if you root for a harbaby team

In the process I've discovered that Schlitz is unironically good for regional cheapass lager. Apparently they changed the formula back to what it was in the 60s when it was King poo poo of Beer Mountain instead of something you can only find at BevMos.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr_Strangelove posted:

(It's a movie quote :ssh: )

"This is genocide! The deliberate and systematic destruction of all life in Oakland!"
-13th Padishah Head Coach Andrew Reid I

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I don't actually concur with that attitude because I'm from the Bay Area but I really wanted to reference that film soooo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

wheez the roux posted:

we spy we small hands

Little Big Hands

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

"life hack" is like the #1 expression that needs to die and be buried five months ago

but that link is funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Hubris. This is the result of the pregame hubris of the Chiefs fans ITT.

• Locked thread