Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
It's pretty nice having self-confidence and knowing I can beat up any groups who would dare assail me when I'm riding on the train for instance. Lol, I could probably beat the gently caress out of 30-40 of you guys for instance.

But how do you find real fights? I saw a woman trying to buy a bag of sun crisps today but apparently she had forgotten her wallet ... and then the mulatto cashier offered to give it to her for free. I used the skills imparted unto me by my sensei and noticed that she wore a matrimonial ring upon her finger. Sensing injustice I naturally moved in to engage him in mortal combat.

To his everlasting shame and humiliation he quickly started running in circles around the counter as I pursued him.

Realizing I could never catch him after a number of minutes and that we were beginning to look like idiots I left the Gatorade and protein bar I was attempting to purchase next to the door and began to flee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Baba Ganoush posted:

It's pretty nice having self-confidence and knowing I can beat up any groups who would dare assail me when I'm riding on the train for instance. Lol, I could probably beat the gently caress out of 30-40 of you guys for instance.

But how do you find real fights? I saw a woman trying to buy a bag of sun crisps today but apparently she had forgotten her wallet ... and then the mulatto cashier offered to give it to her for free. I used the skills imparted unto me by my sensei and noticed that she wore a matrimonial ring upon her finger. Sensing injustice I naturally moved in to engage him in mortal combat.

To his everlasting shame and humiliation he quickly started running in circles around the counter as I pursued him.

Realizing I could never catch him after a number of minutes and that we were beginning to look like idiots I left the Gatorade and protein bar I was attempting to purchase next to the door and began to flee.

just buy a gun you are wasting your time.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I was a red belt in the kwon do when I was like twelve and I never use any of it

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEDaCIDvj6I

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
what u know about the 52 blocks op

• Locked thread