Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh

i want to buy some of those toys that download yout nintendo saves but i'm trying to figure out where a grown man is supposed to hide his toys whenever other adults come over

Where do you nerds hide your toys at when a girl wants to come home with you or a coworker wants to hang and drink a couple beers. thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
In your butt op, obvs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
In my man cave (what i call my rear end)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Gay little figurines are for children op

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Fancy Corndog posted:

i want to buy some of those toys that download yout nintendo saves but i'm trying to figure out where a grown man is supposed to hide his toys whenever other adults come over

Where do you nerds hide your toys at when a girl wants to come home with you or a coworker wants to hang and drink a couple beers. thanks

i don;t i just admit some poo poo i like is retarded.

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
if you don't get sonic I'll be very disappointed

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just throw them away after you get your dlc or whatever bonus

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
String them all together and use as anal beads.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
People are just as likely to think your toys are cool as they are to think you're a manchild, OP. Take a chance.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
nobody in this generation gives a poo poo if you've got a little toy super mario or link or something dude

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXGgDIj5KvA

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If she can't take you at your worst (playing with childrens' toys) she doesn't deserve you at your best (taking her out to a spaghetti dinner and splitting the bill 50/50).

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Get one of those "Toy Box" storage cases from an adult store. Then, when someone does come over for some lovin' (fat chance) you can whip em out.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you could not buy the toy nintendo man

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Fancy Corndog posted:

You know that picture from the webcomic where the mom is like, "once upon a time you were a little baby too" and the teenager just can't even parse it into rational thought, he just sits there with a scrunchy look on his face? Well, I'm making that face in real life here. I can read your words but they just don't make sense in that order. "When a girl... wants to... come home with you..." Do you mean, like, when you save the Princess and she's finally not in another castle? Or you mean like when Samus is done killing all the bad guys and she takes her suit off? I'm not really following you there.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Network Pesci posted:

You know that picture from the webcomic where the mom is like, "once upon a time you were a little baby too" and the teenager just can't even parse it into rational thought, he just sits there with a scrunchy look on his face? Well, I'm making that face in real life here. I can read your words but they just don't make sense in that order. "When a girl... wants to... come home with you..." Do you mean, like, when you save the Princess and she's finally not in another castle? Or you mean like when Samus is done killing all the bad guys and she takes her suit off? I'm not really following you there.

I think it's more like... when you select all the right options and you get to the sex screen?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Network Pesci posted:

i dont know that webcomic

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Applewhite posted:

If she can't take you at your worst (playing with childrens' toys) she doesn't deserve you at your best (taking her out to a spaghetti dinner and splitting the bill 50/50).

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Applewhite posted:

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

no one gives a poo poo unless you've plastered your entire living room with nerd posters and anime figurines

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Ekster posted:

no one gives a poo poo unless you've plastered your entire living room with nerd posters and anime figurines

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
When I walk in a girls room and I see more than 3-4 Anime stuff (DVDs, Posters, Books) then I know there is a 90% chance that the sex is going to be mad awkward.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Fancy Corndog posted:

Hide your toys in your mancave dummy

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
i let all my prospective girlfriends see my toys, but i make it clear that i will not share them under any circumstances unless it's a mutual-play scenario

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

whatis posted:

i let all my prospective girlfriends see my toys, but i make it clear that i will not share them under any circumstances unless it's a mutual-play scenario

if she aint bringing her own action figures to the party then i dunno what you see in her.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Hexel posted:

Sorry if this comes off as "red-pill" but a real man doesn't buy into the emasculating concept of a mancave. You know what we have in my house? A womancave. It's called "the kitchen." And, to a lesser extent "the guest bathroom and also the master bathroom." Everything else is man-land except the master bedroom which is sort of half and half.
Anyway long story short I leave my toys and comic books all over the house like a real man.

whatis
Jun 6, 2012

Smash it Smash hit posted:

if she aint bringing her own action figures to the party then i dunno what you see in her.

:reject::respek::reject:

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You hide them in a glass display case or on your work desk. Like that lady with all the troll dolls.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
inside youre fleshlight

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Do you have some kind of crawl space?

Otherwise you can use psychology and buy a big colorful chest that says TOYS on it and put all the toys in there. Hidden in plain sight. She won't suspect a thing. I've strung Christmas lights around mine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hexel posted:

mancave sounds like what a ftm trans would call his vagina

• Locked thread