Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
say no to bats
Aug 15, 2001
Rumblee tumblee, climin' a hunny tree
The 08 Lions (gently caress the Bucs that was the 14 game season era bitches) popped open an expired can of spam in depression that, for at least another year, they will sit alone as the ultimate losers.

Really thought the Raiders had it in them this year. They had that special blend of being terrible as well as absolutely baffling coaching decisions to make it all the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrOpus
Mar 21, 2004

Charles Woodson is really excited about winning...a game. Remember when you won a Super Bowl?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ostentatious posted:

why are you wearing sunglasses indoors tony sparano

He has some awful eye condition that leaves him unable to look at bright lights.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kalli posted:

He has some awful eye condition that leaves him unable to look at bright lights.

Please tell me he stuck a fork in his eye as a kid like Jim McMahon did.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Chokes McGee posted:

He hit pretty much every southern dogwhistle for "gently caress that negro for celebrating" so he mmmmmmay be a little disingenuous there.

That was a really chill crowd, even before power was restored.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

Grittybeard posted:

Sparano had a scare as a teenager that could have prevented him from becoming a coach. He worked at a restaurant in Connecticut, and when hot grease splashed into his eyes one day, he lost his vision for weeks. His eyes have watered ever since and remain sensitive to light. As a result, he often wears sunglasses indoors or at night, and the lights in his office generally stay off.

http://www.answers.com/Q/Why_does_Tony_Sparano_wear_sunglasses_everywhere

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Ostentatious posted:

why are you wearing sunglasses indoors tony sparano

I think the story is he was working at a burger place and the hot grease splashed in his eyes

Prozach
Oct 30, 2013

When God invented Lycra, he was thinking about Divas matches.
I missed the game, are we going to let Parm Basil let off some steam with a one-post toxx lifting or are we going to risk him silently exploding with Smith rage?

I don't know if it's even Smith's fault or not that they lost, but I'm assuming he played a role.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
SV I am sorry I did not click your link and thought you were being racist for a minute.

Also lol thanks for helping inform me that Borche got banned.

RAIDERS BITCH.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Prozach posted:

I don't know if it's even Smith's fault or not that they lost, but I'm assuming he played a role.

I don't know if I'd say it's his fault but man he was awful in the first half. That's when it was raining the hardest and all but he was seriously bad too.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

TubeStank posted:

SV I am sorry I did not click your link and thought you were being racist for a minute.

RAIDERS BITCH.

borsche rereg'd and still posts here

and he owns

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

MrOpus posted:

Charles Woodson is really excited about winning...a game. Remember when you won a Super Bowl?

He's had a long couple of years dude.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Prozach posted:

I missed the game, are we going to let Parm Basil let off some steam with a one-post toxx lifting or are we going to risk him silently exploding with Smith rage?

he's moved on to this Parker character and at least for this game, he's 100% right. That guy kept the drive going with the pi and got faked out of his shoes by James Jones for the touchdown

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Prozach posted:

yeah i'd give him 24 hours to vent if only for the safety of those in his immediate vicinity

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

MrOpus posted:

Charles Woodson likes the Raiders a whole lot more than the Packers.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Grittybeard posted:

IIrc he went bobbing for french fries or something.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ozu posted:

Charles Woodson likes the Raiders a whole lot more than the Packers.

So much that he organized a mutiny against his coach the first time around.

Yeah I can't blame him much since it was Bill Callahan.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Sour Diesel posted:

borsche rereg'd and still posts here

and he owns

counterpoint: his posting is how the chiefs played today

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

TubeStank posted:

RAIDERS BITCH.

hey I'm a packers fan, statistically it makes sense to assume I'm racist

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Guys this is the first team win Matt Schaub and Antonio Smith have celebrated in over a year. :unsmith:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

bhsman posted:

Guys this is the first team win Matt Schaub and Antonio Smith have celebrated in over a year. :unsmith:

It'd been over a year since the Raiders had won as well. They last beat the Texans. :lol:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

hey I'm a packers fan, statistically it makes sense to assume I'm racist

not even close to the racism of the average niners or broncos fan

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

replace the op with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-FKpWiHijo

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

added.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Spoeank posted:

this is the team that won the game

:stonk:

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

say no to bats posted:

The 08 Lions (gently caress the Bucs that was the 14 game season era bitches) popped open an expired can of spam in depression that, for at least another year, they will sit alone as the ultimate losers.

Really thought the Raiders had it in them this year. They had that special blend of being terrible as well as absolutely baffling coaching decisions to make it all the way.

I remember when some of the 08 Lions got lost out at sea and died and some people still thought that playing for the Lions were a worst fate

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ChristianDB posted:

I remember when some of the 08 Lions got lost out at sea and died and some people still thought that playing for the Lions were a worst fate

Uh you mean Marquis Cooper? He was with the 08 RAIDERS.

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

Lamadrid posted:

"I just lost to the raiders"

Alex Smith press conference is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17sX3z0SMYg

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

Volkerball posted:

Uh you mean Marquis Cooper? He was with the 08 RAIDERS.

Two other players were with him that got eaten by sharks. Lions players, no one cares because they were the 08 team

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Spoeank posted:

this is the team that won the game

this needs an oil painting edit like that redskins swinging gate one

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

FizFashizzle posted:

also lol chiefs kill yourselves literally irl

if only belcher had hung on

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

if only EDP were a chiefs fan

Lessail posted:

if only belcher had hung on

at least he left it all on the field

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ChristianDB posted:

Two other players were with him that got eaten by sharks. Lions players, no one cares because they were the 08 team

quote:

On March 25, 2009, a report was released based on a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission investigation into the capsizing; the investigation included interviews with Schuyler (the survivor) and an inspection of the boat. The report concluded the following:[11]

the anchor line was tied to the port-side transom as part of a (mistaken) plan to free the anchor;
the vessel, which had a 200 horsepower (150 kW) motor, was then throttled forward;
the rear of the vessel was pulled into the water because the vessel's motor had been throttled without enough slack in the anchor line; and
the capsizing ejected the operator and occupants into rough Gulf waters.

oh my god its literally a cartoon gag

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I'm on high and alotta Ambein but I feel bad about Murray and his brain

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008

ayn rand hand job posted:

oh my god its literally a cartoon gag

Worse than I thought, jesus christ. I stand corrected it was just one Lions player, Corey Smith

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?
As the one who originally toxxed him, I hereby give parm 24 hours to vent. This is too funny to not allow it.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

windshipper posted:

As the one who originally toxxed him, I hereby give parm 24 hours to vent. This is too funny to not allow it.

you are a Good Guy

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Unlike the NFL, TFF takes steps to head off domestic abuse.

No more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Parm had it coming

• Locked thread