Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fan of the browns
Apr 6, 2012

my enemy...
the enemy of every human who has ever lived...
this is the life-force that watches over the Dinosaurs.
T

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The Bengals really have a very good chance at the 2 seed if they can beat the Broncos week 16 on Monday nighahahahahahahahaha

The Bengals will win this game. Mark my words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Febreeze posted:

You are my favorite poster in this forum

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
It'll be the first game I can attend since week 3 of the 2011 season. After three years of waking up at 3 AM on a work night they loving better win.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That's really, really unfortunate.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
For a team that's as talented as Denver they are perfectly designed to be beatable by Cinci.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Fire everyone.

dont hate the playa
May 12, 2009
Mike Smith is just awful at clock management. What a waste. Thats two games just this year he has given away by calling timeouts for the other team. unbelievable.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

The bucs loving suck

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
The Jaguars will never be good

This rebuild will fail and another will start from scratch and that one will fail

A man making GBS threads in his own mouth forever

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the bengals are good, andy is andy, all is as it should be. namaste.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns bitch

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

JT Jag posted:

The Jaguars will never be good

This rebuild will fail and another will start from scratch and that one will fail

A man making GBS threads in his own mouth forever

Change your av to this tia

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
If Detroit makes the playoffs they will be one-and-done so fast. Also Jim Caldwell is a little bitch, how on Earth do you justify kicking a FG down 27-6 with the lead for the division title on the line?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Patriots almost fully abandoned the run and scored enough to force the Lions to give up the running game, and the secondary had a great day against the Lions, who continue their red zone struggles.

drat fine game, offense slowed down in the 2nd half, but Brady was sublime in the first half in building the lead that the Lions just couldn't deal with.

Stafford ate a bunch of pressure early and got sacked a bunch and just hasn't looked right all day. A lot of that was the coverage, with Revis on Tate and a double on Calvin, and he just forced bad balls or had his tertiary receivers not bring in makable plays.

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Fire the Lions

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
Happy to see a divisional road win. Fun game next week.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Browns really pulled that out of their rear end.

I'll take it though!

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Of course the Browns pick the one year where everyone else in the division will likely have 7 wins by the end of the week

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Harlock posted:

Of course the Browns pick the one year where everyone else in the division will likely have 7 wins by the end of the week

Playing the AFC and NFC South is a hell of a boost

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Sorry Lions bros, hopefully we can take out the Packers for you guys.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Josh Gordon: 8 Catches, 120 yards, gently caress yeah.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Kalli posted:

gently caress that. Go Pack.

A win is a win and god bless Eddie loving Lacy.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Godfather as gently caress.

Smith's family gonna get a coaches headset wrapped around a dead fish.

Edit: If Smith really tore his triceps the Bengals are in serious trouble but for now wooo 7-3

and 1

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Nov 23, 2014

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Kalli posted:

16 targets lol

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Kalli posted:

Please.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

I'm not even angry at the Jaguars. I'm not sure if I can be mad at them anymore. I just feel weary, as if watching them is sapping my very spirit, aging me.

In my darker hours sometimes I wonder if I would be a happier, more well adjusted person if I had never become a Jags fan. But it's too late. Too late. Far too late for me.

Is this hell? No, hell would be more actively painful. The eternal cycle of hope and disappointment. Being a Jaguars fan is my purgatory.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

JT Jag posted:

I'm not even angry at the Jaguars. I'm not sure if I can be mad at them anymore. I just feel weary, as if watching them is sapping my very spirit, aging me.

In my darker hours sometimes I wonder if I would be a happier, more well adjusted person if I had never become a Jags fan. But it's too late. Too late. Far too late for me.

Is this hell? No, hell would be more actively painful. The eternal cycle of hope and disappointment. Being a Jaguars fan is my purgatory.

That D looks promising. Hopefully your O picks it up a bit next week.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

JT Jag posted:

Shut up, you bastards still have to win one more game.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Kalli posted:

Not in Football Shape

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Someone tell me about the Packers game, I had to miss it.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am so happy y'all. I had this game pegged as a loss since they announced the schedule.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Vikes lose by less than expected, which still sucks but is better than being blown out.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

I am so happy y'all. I had this game pegged as a loss since they announced the schedule.

Hope you enjoy that letdown game in Tampa next week.

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
The Bears now have the worst winning streak in league history

Hand Row
May 28, 2001

Brannock posted:

Someone tell me about the Packers game, I had to miss it.

Nothing really exciting. The Packers kept doing just enough to stay ahead. Lacy owns when McCarthy doesn't keep calling outside runs.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Chichevache posted:

That D looks promising. Hopefully your O picks it up a bit next week.
I have heard words like this before, in the depths of the past. The Jaguars described using nebulous terms using talent, potential and upside. How they might pull things together tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow never comes.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
Remember when Houston fans were freaking out for like the first four weeks of the season that they didn't take Bortles? We were all so young then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

JT Jag posted:

I have heard words like this before, in the depths of the past. The Jaguars described using nebulous terms using talent, potential and upside. How they might pull things together tomorrow. But tomorrow never comes. Tomorrow never comes.

Aren't you a loving Alabama fan?

• Locked thread