Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Devoutly worshipping a foreign god forced on them by colonial masters. The absolute nadir of abasement and servile surrender to white culture. How are they not ashamed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
A god is as good as any other and all gods demand blood op.

Guru Yaekob
Feb 6, 2011

IRONKNUCKLE PERMABANNED! OFFERS 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE TO ANY LIBERAL - SA MEMBER STARTS TO ACCEPT, THEN BACKS OUT AND WETS PANTS AFTER LEARNING IRONKNUCKLE HAS DEBATED ON TELEVISION BEFORE! READ HERE
I didn't know Jesus had a tattoo on his chest.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Guru Yaekob posted:

dude looks like bling bling from bumfights

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
2000 years ago it was a cult
2000 years from now the survivors will be worshipping l ron hubbard and a giant bitcoin

king salmon
Oct 30, 2011

by Cowcaster

i never realized how vaginal the virgin mary looks before

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

insh'allah

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

FuhrerHat posted:

insh'allah

the internet paid you to gently caress a high school midget?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
yeah well just wait until :obama: legalizes amnesty immigration...if u currently own real estate i would consider an appraisal and a market analysis immediately

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
eh
One god is as good as the next.

They were actually smart to realize this instead of getting slaughtered.

What's really hilarious to me is when martyrs think god will drat them if they recant their faith to save their lives.
They actually choose to burn to death rather than convert with fingers crossed behind their backs.

ghlbtsk fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Nov 21, 2014

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

what the gently caress :stare:

tell me this is a reenactment

e: oh his other hand is nailed and not bleeding, phew

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Why would you lol?

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i used to deliver pizza to an aboriginal community and an aboriginal man told me the jesus saved the gods of his ancestors and they all liveci n heaven now. prob similar thing i dont know much about it but i wouldnt be surprised if it was the same thing, do you know what i mean, yehag bet the same thing is going on here with these people

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i was jesus and nailed...

nailed a bunch of hot bitches that is!

how you ask? water to wine...nuff said...

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

king salmon posted:

i never realized how vaginal the virgin mary looks before

That was planned. It is believed that this particular Virgin Mary,(The Virgin of Guadalupe) is based on an Aztec fertility goddess, Tonantzin. Fertility goddesses were sometimes depicted as looking vaginal. In this case, it was likely an attempt to transfer pagan worship from Tonantzin to Mary.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i already said that genesplicer, got drat................

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
2000 years ago it was a cult

2000 years later it is still a cult, but bigger

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

ghlbtsk posted:

eh
One god is as good as the next.

They were actually smart to realize this instead of getting slaughtered.

What's really hilarious to me is when martyrs think god will drat them if they recant their faith to save their lives.
They actually choose to burn to death rather than convert with fingers crossed behind their backs.

Half the time it isn't even about one god over another. It's the same god with the same stories and the same set of laws and ethics and holy guys, the issue is whether the holy book should be written in a dead language no one uses in daily life or a newer language spoken by maybe 5 million people, neither of which is the original language the stories were written in anyway (that's a 3rd religion too).

Oh, and whether a guy in Rome should be allowed to decide if a randy king can divorce his wife and marry some hot chick he's going to have murdered later anyway. Now that I think about it, a king's sex life is important to national security, so it's as good a reason as any to form religious schisms that end up killing people.

IronClaymore fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Nov 21, 2014

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Torka posted:

From what I remember it is and it isn't. A few volunteers are actually nailed to a cross every year, but they don't leave them up for very long.

Don't ask me what the celebration is, I saw it on TV a long time ago and don't remember.

EDIT: His hand probably isn't bleeding because it still has giant nail in it which is stopping the blood from exiting.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
Religion is a loving cancer.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
if america prospers because it's a christian nation, why then not the brown countries? let us reflect in prayer

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Cubone posted:

if america prospers because it's a christian nation, why then not the brown countries? let us reflect in prayer

'cause Jesus was white and spoke English American.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Dead Precedents posted:

'cause Jesus was white and spoke English American.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Guru Yaekob posted:

Didn't know he was black either.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

I believe in God.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Shut the gently caress up heathen you don't know poo poo.

Do you know Catholics are the largest non-government provider of healthcare around the world? What have YOU done to improve the world? Jackshit. THat's what.

Christians brought to these people religion, modern medicine, and everything else you take for granted. That's why they're thankful, numbnuts.

While Muslims were going around forcing women to cover themselves up and acting as slaves, Christian missionaries promoted feminism and made sure these women were well educated and well provided for.

Go suck a dick, hater.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Pity 1.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Muttonchips posted:

Shut the gently caress up heathen you don't know poo poo.

Do you know Catholics are the largest non-government provider of healthcare around the world? What have YOU done to improve the world? Jackshit. THat's what.

Christians brought to these people religion, modern medicine, and everything else you take for granted. That's why they're thankful, numbnuts.

While Muslims were going around forcing women to cover themselves up and acting as slaves, Christian missionaries promoted feminism and made sure these women were well educated and well provided for.

Go suck a dick, hater.

Yah and now the catholics are banned from doing healthcare in the US thanks to obama. Makes you think

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine
Dumb angry atheist fucknuts LOVE to go on a rant against the Christian religion but the truth is they can't prove there isn't a God so in essence they rely on faith just as much.

loving haters have nothing better to do with their time than to talk poo poo about other people. loving idiots. America is a Christian nation.

If you don't like it, keep bitching but don't expect nothing to change anytime soon.

Muttonchips
Jun 5, 2014

by Shine

sexy young infidel posted:

Yah and now the catholics are banned from doing healthcare in the US thanks to obama. Makes you think
People are finally coming around. Look at the Senate. Enough said.

People have had enough of the bullshit. Is anyone else "surprised" he waited till after the election to drop the bomb on illegal immigrants?

He wants to give them a freebie. I say gently caress that. Can't wait till his time runs out.

Muttonchips fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 21, 2014

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
lollin at this

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

genesplicer posted:

That was planned. It is believed that this particular Virgin Mary,(The Virgin of Guadalupe) is based on an Aztec fertility goddess, Tonantzin. Fertility goddesses were sometimes depicted as looking vaginal. In this case, it was likely an attempt to transfer pagan worship from Tonantzin to Mary.

Beige
Sep 13, 2004

Dynastocles posted:

The absolute nadir of abasement and servile surrender to white culture. How are they not ashamed.

Cause white westerners would surely be ashamed to follow some random middle-eastern religion, right?

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

krampster2 posted:

Didn't know he was black either.

this one is true though

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Torka posted:

the cloth helmets really sell it

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Torka posted:

lmao this is like the most tame thing the religious devout have done to other people

Baron Bifford
May 24, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Dynastocles posted:

Devoutly worshipping a foreign god forced on them by colonial masters. The absolute nadir of abasement and servile surrender to white culture. How are they not ashamed.
To be fair, at one point Christianity was an invasive foreign religion to those very imperial powers.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Beige posted:

Cause white westerners would surely be ashamed to follow some random middle-eastern religion, right?

Should I break it to him the entire bible is written by middle-eastern jews?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
lol @ all these slaves to the demiurge

• Locked thread