Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Like many goones I am ultimately a poet at heart and so I go thru life looking at the events that occur in my life, the choices I make, and the consequences of those choices in a way that mirrors the thematic subtlety of poetry or story

what should separate these kinds of art from real life is that in poetry someone intentionally builds a scene that ultimately teaches a lesson about life

i guess what im saying is that i see that intent irl sometimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
that does it for me i believe in god now

where is the nearest mosque

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
o lord mods plz edit title to change "God" to "a higher purpose or maybe higher dimensional creatures or ourselves in the future somehow"

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
mods please change the thread title to indicate the good news within and free internet baptism

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Your a Wordsworth fan. I love him too.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Mariana Horchata posted:

Your a Wordsworth fan.

i dont know who that is

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
the only evidence of god i have is in the miracles performed by joseph smith

he was alive like 200 years ago so its all documented

y'all are going straight 2 hell.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
no religions itt plz

god hates religions he told me

Pontificating Ass fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Nov 21, 2014

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Once on shrooms I stared into the goatse mans brown eye and thought I saw god

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

Once on shrooms I stared into the goatse mans brown eye and thought I saw god

Once on acid I realized lightning is actually sun jizz trying to fertilize the earth egg.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Ah I see. This threAD is a puzzle. and the true topic is: WHat drug/s the op is on.

the first clue

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
ya same particularly ironies there are ironies so subtle and exquisite that I literally couldn't make them up. If I tried it would just seem outlandish. But nope reality will happily throw insane curveballs every day of the week. it definitely has a whiff of intent about it. a slightly sadistic intent or perhaps just insanely wry.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

congrats on writing something so wretchedly terribly i couldnt even read the first sentence, great job OP

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

what the op is refering to:
Thy Unveiling by Insane Clown Posse
Now we have been told this carnival poo poo has touched many lives.
People have fuckin` sworn to us they too can feel it inside.
What is it that draws you in, this magic that compels you?
We`ve been waiting six fuckin` joker cards to finally tell you.
This messengers and hints were there, all though most never picked up on them.
We snuck em` in subliminally with that wicked poo poo around them.
We mentioned more and more of this on every Joker's Card.
The bottom line always the same, you ain't have to look hard.
We wickedly kick it, inflict it, you get it, get with it and dig we don't preach it flat, cause some ninjas don`t wanna get with ya, they quick to forget ya without the hatchet and gat out.
So we rose the hatchet, do or die, now Juggalos standing tall, after all 6 have risen the end of time will consume us all. It ain't got nothing to do with us, It ain't Psychopathic Records!
All we`re doing is pointing this poo poo out to you, we in this together! Who`s behind the Dark Carnival, the Gatherings and the hatchet? Who`s beind Dark Lotus, the circus and everybody at it?
Who inveted Juggalos and Juggalette and loving Faygo showers? What about that feeling you get when bumping our poo poo, who`s behind these Juggalo powers?
This ain`t no loving fan club, It ain't about making a buck. Don`t buy our loving action figures bitch, i don't give a gently caress. It ain't About Violent J or Shaggy, the Butterfly or seventeen.
When we speak of Shangri-La, what you think we mean? Truth is we follow GOD, we`ve always been behind him, The Carnival is God and may all Juggalos find him!

May The Juggalos Find Him!
He's out there, He's Out there!

We`re not sorry if we tricked you!
We don't care what happens now.
We swing our hatchet and we`re proud.
Painted faces in the crowd.
The Carnival will carry on.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Tsinava posted:

Ah I see. This threAD is a puzzle. and the true topic is: WHat drug/s the op is on.

the first clue

Wow sometimes you guys dont see the truth when it is right in front of you and you dont need drugs to see the truth but:

-1 kinda not legal
-1 cIII prescription
-1 non-control prescription
-2 OTC

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
At some point in your life, you will be at a crossroads, and instead of ignoring the signs like you have every other time-- you will think of this thread and listen to god's advice

and i will have saved a life

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sintax posted:

Wow sometimes you guys dont see the truth when it is right in front of you and you dont need drugs to see the truth but:

-1 kinda not legal
-1 cIII prescription
-1 non-control prescription
-2 OTC

is it codine??

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

the magnificence, it don't make sense to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Here's a lovely song to compliment this lovely thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8ieVfyEdZs

• Locked thread