Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
just finished watching homeward bound and i had to keep pointing out to everyone that every animal they see is now dead and so are the offspring of said animals (maybe the ones after that too?) it's pretty hosed up if you REALLY think about it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

i already know this and when i see a dog in a movie thats not recent im like gently caress YOU! gently caress YOU! :twisted:

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Death is common.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.
still hosed up

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

tht's not sad at all

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Maybe it's being alive that's hosed up.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
artax nooooooooo

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

lucky animals

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

de_dust posted:

still hosed up
the cat in your avatar is probably dead. im saying this because i have its skeleton right here and i'm pissing into its skull mouth and the piss is going straight onto the carpet.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Sir John Feelgood posted:

drat

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

hmm hmm hmmmm op your gonna feel the fool when i link you to the homepage of the oldest dog-actor in the world.....

but i forgot the link, sorry op

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this dogs probably dead

Jackfruited Stormtrooper
Feb 15, 2007

master of his domain
most of the tortoises and parrots are probably still kicking. All iterations of air bud are most certainly dead though. Cancer, bad hips and arthritis. Those dogs have a shelf life of like 10 years

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this dogs, in most likelyness, is dead

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
remember ubu? from the end of family ties?

nigga's dead as poo poo by now

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
lie perfectly still, ubu, perfectly still

good dog

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

lie perfectly still, ubu, perfectly still

good dog

*silence*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

do you see this puppy, born nov 11, 2014?

this dog is probably DEAD

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.
this thread really brings out some good questions, like if animals made posts would they use human avatars? would those humans be dead?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

Hell Gem

R.I.P. Animal. :smith:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

de_dust posted:

this thread really brings out some good questions, like if animals made posts would they use human avatars? would those humans be dead?
if animals made posts it would be stupid poo poo like 4u09dkls,f kl;fjkg jk because animals dont know how to write

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i like to do this with people, too, like watch old twilight zone and think wow that guy probably dead, that guy def dead, that guy william shatner, etc.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this must be how serial killers feel when they look at pictures they took of people before they finished them off

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.

a hole-y ghost posted:

if animals made posts it would be stupid poo poo like 4u09dkls,f kl;fjkg jk because animals dont know how to write

but maybe that'd make sense for animals it's not like they'd speak english. idiot.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

de_dust posted:

but maybe that'd make sense for animals it's not like they'd speak english. idiot.
no i tried to make my turlte make a post but it was just garbage and i didnt post it because it was even worse than what i usually post. wtf. animals are dumb

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

[looking at ape smelling own finger at zoo] loving Animals... *shakes head*

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oncei got really, really stoned and watched the cabinet of dr caligari and i couldnt finish it because i couldnt stop tthinking about how all these people are dead, dead and probably buried and rotted to nothing, it didnt help when the guy layed down with his eyes closed, really freaked me out like i was watching dead people being marionetted around or something, man

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

lonesomedwarf posted:

oncei got really, really stoned and watched the cabinet of dr caligari and i couldnt finish it because i couldnt stop tthinking about how all these people are dead, dead and probably buried and rotted to nothing, it didnt help when the guy layed down with his eyes closed, really freaked me out like i was watching dead people being marionetted around or something, man
I own that movie on DVD, but I do not smoke weed, so I've never seen it "stoned."

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

I own that movie on DVD, but I do not smoke weed, so I've never seen it "stoned."

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.
those are hemp leaves. big difference.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

dont do it! its scary and unnerving, i do not recommend it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
grumpy cat hosted wwe raw on monday

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.

Aesop Poprock posted:

grumpy cat hosted wwe raw on monday

that cat has maybe 2 years tops left.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

eddie the frasier dog will live forever in our hearts

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

de_dust posted:

that cat has maybe 2 years tops left.
theyve almost certainly already had to replace grumpy cat with another cat surgically altered to look the same.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if you see a puppy on tv in a commercial youve never seen before, rest assured, that dog is dead.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if youre walking down the street and see a dog walking, you can be certain that by the time you wake up next morning, that dog is dead.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

a hole-y ghost posted:

if youre walking down the street and see a dog walking, you can be certain that by the time you wake up next morning, that dog is dead.

one of my family's dogs died because its butthole was sick or infected. It ran under the bed and died

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
maybe we're all dead and in hell did u think about that OP

• Locked thread