Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wafflz posted:

Sure.

"microrape: Characterized by predatory non-physical prurient communications with the intent to penetrate the victim's emotional security on the basis of heteronormative impositions.[11]"

Amazing..goons all rape each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

mr.capps posted:

i just listened to that episode of improv4humans too, op

it was a pretty good episode by the way, the arcade scene was pretty funny

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Sir John Feelgood posted:

What are microaggressions? I just typed it in and it's underlined in red so I guess it's a made-up word.

it's when a guy on a subway car with plenty of available space spreads his legs a bit when sitting down taking up hypothetical space from a hypothetical woman and this is proof of the subconscious misogyny that infects all facets of society.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
i am going to hijack this thread because it isn't going to be a good thread or a funny thread

this is now the improv4humans thread

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/cory-branan-and-the-google-goggles/
here is the latest episode where jon gabrus brings up how people been complaining about his microagressions and they do a scene based on that.

its a musical episode so most of the improv scenes are based around the songs of the musical guest star. i know some people don't like the musical episodes but i think they are a nice change of pace from the usual episodes.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
here is a video episode where they have a debate about bestiality
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOJzoWRINNQ

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tautologicus posted:

that's why I signed up

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Microaggresions, another entry on the long list of real sociological things that have been ruined by retards.

RIP, cultural appropriation, gender fluidity, and triggers, you will all be missed.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Mike Rowe Aggressions

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I hate earwolf. It's like a club populated by robots who halfway read a book about humor and decided to become comedians. Every one of those guys are 75% lol Family Guy random and 25% dumb.It's sad that Mark Maron's self loathing led him to hook up with that crowd.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Frankenstyle posted:

I hate earwolf. It's like a club populated by robots who halfway read a book about humor and decided to become comedians. Every one of those guys are 75% lol Family Guy random and 25% dumb.It's sad that Mark Maron's self loathing led him to hook up with that crowd.

what is the goon obsession with calling anything they think isn't funny "random" or "monkey cheese"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

mr.capps posted:

what is the goon obsession with calling anything they think isn't funny "random" or "monkey cheese"

Someone post that screenshot about some girl with the username evil penguin or something.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
what's a microaggressions?

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

No. 6 posted:

I'm macroshitposting

can I interest you in the institutional shitposting accounts that record the flows of all shitposts on this forum and its subforums?

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

mr.capps posted:

What? The bulk of their schtick is arbitrary wackiness collages. Have you seen Comedy Bang Bang?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Frankenstyle posted:

arbitrary wackiness collages

Thanks for the band name

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

it's me probating you on sight :twisted:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Luelinks

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
All communication is microrape

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

it's me probating you on sight :twisted:

:rolleyes:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

why you little...

wit
Jul 26, 2011
you all suck

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i wouldn't expect someone like you to know

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

my eyes just rolled out of my head

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

wit posted:

you all suck

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Microaggressions are so yesterday's news.

I'm a master of nanoaggressions, which are imperceptible until you pile enough on to achieve critical mass and your victim melts into goo.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
nanoagressions are useless unless they self replicate. emptyquote if you agree.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

Aren't we implying consent by paying for it?

makes u think....

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gnarlyhotep posted:

my eyes just rolled out of my head

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
*raises an eyebrow, people scootch away from me*

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

You people all talk crazy. I have never, ever heard this word. I have heard all words but this one, basically.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I.C. posted:

You people all talk crazy. I have never, ever heard this word. I have heard all words but this one, basically.

stop microaggressioning me

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

stop microaggressioning me

I have no idea how.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I am literally shakeing

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I can't even.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Microaggression is like when you ask for a short beer even though there is a little person within earshot, or remark that "it will be getting dark soon" near a person of color. Standing up or walking where handicapped people can see you or not sitting next to a non-passing transvestite on public transportation are also prime examples. You're not being racist in any way that could get you in trouble, but SJWs wish you could get in trouble for them.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Just existing is a microaggresion is what I am gathering. It's either that or a weird word for being mean in a sort of passive-aggressive….oh….

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Microaggression is like when you ask for a short beer even though there is a little person within earshot, or remark that "it will be getting dark soon" near a person of color. Standing up or walking where handicapped people can see you or not sitting next to a non-passing transvestite on public transportation are also prime examples. You're not being racist in any way that could get you in trouble, but SJWs wish you could get in trouble for them.

Oh my God.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Applewhite posted:

are you for real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are you for real?

go to bed

• Locked thread