Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It is friday, and time to gently caress.

edit: you can post "trip" reports in this thread, if you want to ,but don't expect me to add them to the OP, unless they are really good, in which case I will.

Minimalist Program fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I chose the "SEX" tag, since it aptly denotes the content of the thread re: it being time to gently caress.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

fucktime

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

RoboCuck 2 is a decent follow up to RoboCuck but misses the mark on Verhoven's trademark social satire that the first has.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
In the BGig bang theory, the autist man never says the word gently caress once in like 11 seasons. He always says "Coitus" but we all know what he means, and when we remember, and make the translation from "coitus" to "gently caress" in our heads, we laugh, and that is why that show has been running strong for 15 years now.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

numberoneposter posted:

RoboCuck 2 is a decent follow up to RoboCuck but misses the mark on Verhoven's trademark social satire that the first has.

Dead or alive, you're cucking with me.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

numberoneposter posted:

ah, a cuck meme, in the friday gently caress thread. This isn't good.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bangsday

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im gently caress and i like to gently caress on today, fucksday

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
In "Dharma & Greg" - another hit show by the same rich jewish man who made the big bnag theory, they do not say "gently caress" either, although the lady, being a hippy, talks about "having sex" a lot, oftne in times of her husband Greg's family, which makes him uncomfortable. This makes us laugh, because we imagine a lady saying the word "gently caress" in front of our own rich jewish parents, which would be embarrasing to us.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
*clicks the ebony section of redtube*

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Go to a bar. It is friday and you can go to a bar and talk to a member of the sex you find attractive. Then you must gently caress.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
lol if u spend like 30+ at a bar trying to nail slags.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i could really go for a slag right now TBH...

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ex gf sent me nudes while at work so once i get off, i am going to.... get off ;)

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Minimalist Program posted:

In the BGig bang theory, the autist man never says the word gently caress once in like 11 seasons. He always says "Coitus" but we all know what he means, and when we remember, and make the translation from "coitus" to "gently caress" in our heads, we laugh, and that is why that show has been running strong for 15 years now.

I say "copulate" because when I have sex it looks a lot like this:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Smash it Smash hit posted:

ex gf sent me nudes while at work so once i get off, i am going to.... get off ;)

nice, nice. This is what gently caress friday is all about!

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
had sex with wife at 1 am today. Started the fuckday off right

:c00lbert:

stimulated emission
Apr 25, 2011

D-D-D-D-D-D-DEEPER
tfw i have no fuckkbae

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I'm a boner fide fuckbeast

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Snatch Duster posted:

had sex with wife at 1 am today. Started the fuckday off right

:c00lbert:

Nice dude. Truly and inspiration.

nice, nice. This is what gently caress friday is all about!

Thanks! I am quite excited too!

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube

Go to a bar. It is friday and you can go to a bar and talk to a member of the sex you find attractive. Then you must gently caress.

i've explained this to the nice lady and showed her your post, but she's not having any of it.
is there a weird tip i can use?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

I'm a boner fide fuckbeast

I am average at best, but I have a lot of enthusiasm.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Obscuritatem posted:

i've explained this to the nice lady and showed her your post, but she's not having any of it.

No, maybe you need to find another lady.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Obscuritatem posted:

Maybe your weird tip is the problem.

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
im down like a clown, charlie brown

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
the idea of sex is funny

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Lunch break? More like sex break amirite?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Gaunab posted:

the idea of sex is funny

only if handled properly, in a sitcom setting, by the expert comedic mind of the rich hollywood jew.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

jerry seinfeld fucks like a dog straight out of prison

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

My name is Buck and I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight it's only you and me,

yeah

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000
Saturday is my gently caress day.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
I only want to passionately make love to a woman in a non-degrading manner.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
let's smash

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

saturday suckday

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
cuck the world - icp

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i only gently caress female bartenders in the hopes i can get service discounts that do not include half hearted hand jobs

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Baxter posted:

Saturday is my gently caress day.

I do not condone this at all. Saturday is for quiet introspection, before sunday, which is the day of the lord. Friday is the day to gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
Are we pairing up? Dibs on Lonesome Dwarf!

• Locked thread