Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
Not a bad ride for 3000!

I have been searching for a little roadster for a while, but never taken active searching until recently. I have been searching for an MG Midget with a bad motor and swap in a Rover V8 :getin: If there is one thing the brits can do right on cars, is styling. Lots of timeless classic cars are Brits, IE the Jaguar XK-E, Aston Martin DB5, and I will place bets that the new F-Type will be a future classic.

Also, if I had the money, it would be a Morgan +8

If that doesn't scream proper motoring, your doing it wrong. God drat that's a classic shape that will never go out of style.

Edit: This is the only photo I have right now because my phone crashed, but this is my Grand Touring car with a SBC...

BrokenKnucklez fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Nov 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
A friend of mine drives his spitfire longish distances with just a HF tool kit in the trunk.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
you should really put dibs on it. It would go well with your theme of cool old sports cars.

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
When was the last time you inspected the motor mounts?

BrokenKnucklez
Apr 22, 2008

by zen death robot
I'd suspect anything rubber first.

• Locked thread