Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WashinMyGoat
Jan 15, 2002

My dad has a 1967 Austin-Healey 3000 MKIII, which was I guess was the last year for Healeys. It's British Racing Green, but has been sitting in the garage, waiting for it's chance to be restored for decades. I believe he is going to sell it to his brother, who has the time and resources to restore it. I guess really nice ones can fetch $40K+.

Somewhere, I have a picture of my dad in the 1970's with an afro standing in front of this car. If I can find it, I'll post it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WashinMyGoat
Jan 15, 2002

I got a chance to take a few crappy iPad pictures of the '67 3000.

(the left fender is intact, just not on the car at the moment)

• Locked thread