Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
for those wanting to watch better hockey than the Oilers after these games end, Sportsnet is showing a WHL game featuring the league-leading and top ranked CHL team Kelowna Rockets and also the Portland Winterhawks who were really good last year but pretty much suck this year.

anyway both teams feature some prospects including chase de leo (wpg), oliver bjorkstrand (cbj), nic petan (wpg), dom turgeon (det), madison bowey (was), tyson baillie (sjs), justin kirkland (nsh), anton cederholm (van) and rourke chartier (sjs).

as well as 2015 eligible nick merkley and paul bittner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
okay i've switched to the bos-cbj shootout, this will end shortly.

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

grack posted:

Cory Schneider Death Watch: 20 starts and counting

:ohdear: rip cory

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

toe knee hand posted:

okay i've switched to the bos-cbj shootout, this will end shortly.

yup

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

Serisothikos posted:

thanks buddy

second shooter i saw scored

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE

grack posted:

Is there some Child Protective Services thing for NHL goalies that we could call?

Seriously though, even in the post-Cup run seasons when Calgary was desperately trying to kill Kiprusoff they still gave him a game off every once in a while.

i think if they start him tomorrow we can press charges for cruel and unusual punishment

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
drat it's nice to watch a whl game with good broadcasters (it's john and john who normally do canucks games)

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
and kelowna with a goal after portland had pretty much dominated possession til now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toe knee hand
Jun 20, 2012

HANSEN ON A BREAKAWAY

HONEY BADGER DON'T SCORE
"and here you were worried you'd have no chance to talk about food" - john shorthouse to john garrett after garrett referenced nic petan being on cereal boxes

awesome

• Locked thread