Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

It is not the beginning of the rahowa

I bet it is the beginning of that, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

hendren will never use toilet again, great.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
It's going to be shmorky.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Nice suggestions everyone, however: it's shmorky.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I'm gonna laugh when in 20 minutes the big new change is just a thread with the HOT tag by Shmorky, saying "I'm back!" and then a post full of klurf

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

there will be no klurf-related announcements now or ever

What is the loving news, Richard. Tell us now. This is bullshit, and I paid money to be here!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I can't, it's so amazing that I simply am unable to properly phrase it and communicate it via words

HAha, yeah okay man, there's no way in hell this isn't about klurf

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
The news is going to be that famed SASS poster "PutLeadInRichardsHead" is the new mod of Pet island.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I dont know if the grown adult man who named his internet persona "put lead in richards head" is referring to bullets per se, or just led, the material. Like maybe a plate or a hammer made of led, or even just fine led dust, which he would administer to your head by blowing it in your face and eyes.

edit: I systematically misspelled "lead" as "led", making it seem as if was writing about a hammer made of LEDs, which would be a brutally cool and colorful way to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Lowtax posted:

I was just thinking, it could be "lead" as in "bubble lead," the weapon from Megaman 2.

I don't know man.

• Locked thread