Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

Whorelord posted:

sometimes i wonder if anyone in gbs has any knowledge of the world, really

that requires getting off the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Whorelord posted:

sometimes i wonder if anyone in gbs has any knowledge of the world, really

what is this "world" you speak of

are we all not but... whatever :owned:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

...of SCIENCE! posted:

"hah, man, you nerds are jealous that you aren't hard enough to get tattoos. everybody knows that tattoos show off how tough and manly you are"

-smirks and puffs on an ecig alongside two single moms in their 50s with Tweety Bird tattos and a dumb skank in her 20s with a tramp stamp-

"jealous much?"

im jeqlous of him being close to a dumb 20 year old skank with a tramp stamp, sure.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
So much judgment in that post.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

fanged wang posted:

i shouldnt b telling you this op because your not going to be able to do anything with this info but generally ladies and dudes get lots of tats to signal to prospective sex partners that they have a high pain tolerance
I get my cavities drilled without novocaine should I just unhinge my jaw when looking for sex partners?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I don't really care if you like my tattoos or not cause I like them and I like having them. At the very least they act as a filter for people I probably am not into interacting with. They might be a bit tryhard but I do try hard in life and all that trying has brought me some very cool results so far so imma keep doing it. I hope your life is cool too, OP.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Nathilus posted:

my tattoo isnt tryhard:

1. i didnt pay anything for it

2. done by a friend cuz what the hell

3. its on the side of my torso no one has to see it unless im in the pool or theyre fuckin me (so no one, ever)

4. i forget about it for large stretches of time. i dont tend to hang out in front of mirrors shirtless

so yeah, loving checkmate you scummy excuse for an OP. this is very obviously NOT tryhard. :smug:

^^Too many excuses right there! Trying too hard not to be a try-hard!! Case closed.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
Tattoos are cliché as gently caress. Sounding is the hot ticket these days.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i hear killing yourself is the hot ticket these days

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

B.H. Facials posted:

Tattoos are cliché as gently caress. Sounding is the hot ticket these days.

ya, im thinking of putting a mechanism under my penis skin so it vibrates like a vibrator when im hard. like what the gently caress type of clown poo poo could compete with that?

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I got two tattoos overseas as a powerful sailor. Sailors get tattoos. People in prison get tattoos. Bikers get tattoos. But alas the military was like a time warp, for when I got out even grannies were getting them. Tattoos loving suck.

B.H. Facials
May 9, 2011

"Getting teased is part of growing up. It's no big deal. Just tell yourself, 'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but a .44 Magnum will tear that bully a new asshole!'"
It's gonna be real funny in a couple decades when all these tatted chodes are going to have blotchy faded colors on their skin looking like poo poo.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I am actually surprised at the number of my students who have their earlobes stretched. Remember that I am teaching kids that are 13-14 years old. A few of them have gauges large enough to put two fingers through.

As far as tattoos are concerned, I have quite a few. I didn't get my first one until I was over 30. Each one means something to me, was the result of long consideration and careful design, and only a couple are visible to others. None are visible if I'm wearing long sleeves.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I hope that gnarlyhotep probates the next one of you shitbergs who use the term tryhard unironically

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Top City Homo posted:

I hope that gnarlyhotep probates the next one of you shitbergs who use the term tryhard unironically

Since when did you get so fkn cranky, TC? Maybe go have a wank or something, you'll relax and feel better. :D

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Gunky Junket posted:

Since when did you get so fkn cranky, TC? Maybe go have a wank or something, you'll relax and feel better. :D

gently caress you man you know im on a 30 day wank diet

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Gunky Junket posted:

He has tranny rage right now

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Top City Homo posted:

gently caress you man you know im on a 30 day wank diet

Hahaha! My bad.. you stay strong, brother! :D

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Irrational Bees posted:

He has tranny rage right now

Nahh, it's not like he's Irrational or sumsuch. :D

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
*rummages thru office depot dumpster* cool a slightly irregular stapler ima be pretty

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Top City Homo posted:

Can we get "bitch made" on that list?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ramsus posted:

Can we get "bitch made" on that list?

yes please

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if I'm allowed to stare at people with tattoos and ask for an explanation on the design and meaning of said tattoos when they are obviously visible.

*a salamander on your shoulder whoa*

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

unpacked robinhood posted:

I wonder if I'm allowed to stare at people with tattoos and ask for an explanation on the design and meaning of said tattoos.

*a on your shoulder whoa*

if you are a normal person just use it to gauge (heh) how slutty they are or start a conversation to find out how slutty they are'

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OMFG FURRY posted:

i spend a good portion of my day judging everyone around me so that i am not crushed with despair when i think about my own life and why im not doing anything to improve myself

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
There's only one tattoo I want for myself and I've been very consistent about wanting it and it's in a spot nobody would see anyway unless they're intimate with me.

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough
Everything that can be said about tattoos, in one handy snippet of Nietzsche:

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I wonder if we are so caught up in being ironic and edgy if we could ever like things genuinely again. I don't know about you anymore gbs

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Pon de Bundy posted:

sometimes I wonder if we are so caught up in being ironic and edgy if we could ever like things genuinely again. I don't know about you anymore gbs

actually there was a thread about galaxy quest a while back and every single poster agreed that it was good. the universe didn't immediately wink out of existence so id say that occasionally liking things is still at least somewhat kosher.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

some tattoos are good and some are bad, but all gagues are lovely imo.

Faux-Ass Nonsense
Feb 9, 2013

by Lowtax
gauges have this faint lingering odour of corruption to them :barf:

tattoos can be okay though.it all depends on the tat.

Noyemi K
Dec 9, 2012

youll always be so sleepy when youre this tiny *plompf*

Faux-rear end Nonsense posted:

gauges have this faint lingering odour of corruption to them :barf:

That's because they don't clean them shits. Really bad ones will develop this sort of cheese between the ear and the jewelry :thumbsup:

Slugs
Mar 11, 2014
I have tattoos and I like them. I put them in places that normally are covered by clothes. I also think girls with tattoos can look good, like this girl.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Most tattoos are ok but loving gauges and septum rings puts you in the subhuman category by default

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp

opus111 posted:

peoplee get super defensive about their lack of tattoos for osme reason.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

my mate got his name tattooed on his ankle at a train station when he was black out drunk is that try hard

when I say his name I mean he passed out so instead of saying "SAM" it says "SA"

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I like tattoos I'm getting more when I save up a bit of cash. It's art man. Or not. It's just whatever you want it to be. But I love me some good artwork, and it's not like you can't have them removed. But it's cool to not like tattoos too. Kinda weird to judge people based on their tattoos imo, like I dont think the animes that you virgins cherish so much make you complete losers or anything. I'd definitely treat a sloppy fat opinionated fedora wearing goon the same way I'd treat a person with some tattoos.

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

genesplicer posted:

I am actually surprised at the number of my students who have their earlobes stretched. Remember that I am teaching kids that are 13-14 years old. A few of them have gauges large enough to put two fingers through.

As far as tattoos are concerned, I have quite a few. I didn't get my first one until I was over 30. Each one means something to me, was the result of long consideration and careful design, and only a couple are visible to others. None are visible if I'm wearing long sleeves.

You always make me smile :3:

catpowerd
Jan 9, 2008

swinging your guitar around
Cause they wanted to hear that meow

Top City Homo posted:

best mod to get?

Laser eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
tats are awesome, piercings are awesome. i've got neither but i dig the hell out of em

• Locked thread