Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Thoguh posted:

Right in the pussy.

He doesn't take kindly to denial of his will.

Also, please die in a plane crash FSU, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

LeeMajors posted:

He doesn't take kindly to denial of his will.

Also, please die in a plane crash FSU, tia.

christ no if he dies now he's martyred, given a permanent statue, and has an award named after him

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

wheez the roux posted:

christ no if he dies now he's martyred, given a permanent statue, and has an award named after him

Fewer girls will be raped. Fewer crab legs will be stolen.

Its for the greater good.

Besides, FSU fans are already on the cross. Can't be any worse.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

HooverDam posted:

I'm praying SC beats UCLA tonight as that would re-open the door for ASU in the P-12 South. I believe it would also eliminate UofA, but I'm not positive.

Yes, if SC wins tonight, then the Territorial Cup sends either ASU or SC.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Congratulations to Florida State University on barely escaping another unranked opponent!

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Emron posted:

Congratulations to Florida State University on barely escaping another unranked opponent!

ACC FOOTBAWWWWW

bvlah
Aug 21, 2003
A stupid typo
Arkansas going to be ranked next week lol

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Frinkahedron posted:

e: ^^^^ image didn't load when I opened this the first time :hf:

What the gently caress.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

HooverDam posted:

well ASU looked like garbage in the first quarter and a half, WSU put up 600+ yards passing (like they do) and ASU won in a blowout, so I guess all is good. I hope Jalean Strong is healthy for next week in the Territorial Cup, that game is going to be insane and I'm very nervous for it.

I'm praying SC beats UCLA tonight as that would re-open the door for ASU in the P-12 South. I believe it would also eliminate UofA, but I'm not positive.
Clinching Scenarios.

UCLA: beat USC, beat Stanford.
USC: beat UCLA, ASU loses to Arizona
ASU: beat Arizona, UCLA loses to USC or Stanford
Arizona: beat ASU, UCLA beats USC, Stanford beats UCLA,

Utah is now eliminated.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

ACC FOOTBAWWWWW

I'm going to be all NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ANOTHER 6-3 2OT ACC SHITFEST every week for the next 10 seasons

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

bvlah posted:

Arkansas going to be ranked next week lol

Naw. 5 losses, including several to unranked teams. We'll probably see a couple 4 loss teams show up in the rankings next week but I doubt we'll see any five loss teams.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Emron posted:

I'm going to be all NO ONE WANTS TO SEE ANOTHER 6-3 2OT ACC SHITFEST every week for the next 10 seasons

I have watched a shocking amount of FSU games this year.

You really, really don't.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Emron posted:

I mean, not even Auburn or Ole Miss were able to pull that off.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Emron posted:

LeeMajors posted:

ACC FOOTBAWWWWW

Meanwhile Arkansas blanks ole miss, and auburn is scoreless with Samford in the 2nd quarter.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Scarf posted:

Meanwhile Arkansas blanks ole miss, and auburn is scoreless with Samford in the 2nd quarter.

True. FSU has faced a season Full of Distractions and have Overcome Adversity time and again.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Arkansas has pitched consecutive shutouts

SEC SEC SEC

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Emron posted:

True. FSU has faced a season Full of Distractions and have Overcome Adversity time and again.

All I'm sayin is that maybe the SEC could use a few "distractions..."

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

What the gently caress.

Frank Beamer is the most Down Syndrome coach in the history of college football.

Also, gently caress Frank Beamer, I can't wait until he's fired.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Emron posted:

Man. Y'all are getting REAL MAD about FSU.

Its going to be even more amusing when we make the NCG and blow out whoever makes the show.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

Man. Y'all are getting REAL MAD about FSU.

Its going to be even more amusing when we make the NCG and blow out whoever makes the show.

I'm just congratulating them on a job well done!

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I sincerely hope that Brady Hoke is fired on Monday. I don't even want him riding the bus to Columbus.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

#goacc

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Emron posted:

I'm just congratulating them on a job well done!

Your avatar is perfect

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

ZenVulgarity posted:

Your avatar is perfect

You're perfect

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Neodoomium posted:

I sincerely hope that Brady Hoke is fired on Monday. I don't even want him riding the bus to Columbus.

I'll trade you coaches.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kansas run defense bad.

Probably Magic the past few weeks: The Clint Bowen experiment is over, wait, no, maybe not, hey, the Clint Bowen Era has begun! Nope, it's over. I think the most KU response ever is hiring Tim Beckman or something colossally stupid like that, and then I give up the fandom and root for Texas because souls are for people who want to be damned in hell, and it's better to rule, or whatever, I don't know, gently caress this team, at least it wasn't a shutout.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Crotch Bat posted:

I'll trade you coaches.

I thought you were getting Richt.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Bleacher Report has an article shaming the Harvard Kicker for wearing regular glasses, :laffo:

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Emron posted:

The game was not hyped, no one was watching it except for hilarity factor, and the overtime was definitely hilarious.

As opposed to me losing 3 hours of my life on Bama/LSU on that shitfest since it was in primetime.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
What scares me is the SEC is going to be even more of a gauntlet next year. Burt and Butch are building monsters and who the gently caress knows will take over Florida and start actually using the players Muschamp horded. Auburn will probably fix what's wrong with it too.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Raku posted:

What scares me is the SEC is going to be even more of a gauntlet next year. Burt and Butch are building monsters and who the gently caress knows will take over Florida and start actually using the players Muschamp horded. Auburn will probably fix what's wrong with it too.

poo poo, even Kentucky played some close games this season. Vandy is the only gimme anymore.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Bleacher Report has an article shaming the Harvard Kicker for wearing regular glasses, :laffo:

We had an OG/DE in high school who wore glasses while he played. They were apparently some super expensive super resilient things, but they were just normal glasses and he wore them all day every day not just at football. What made it really funny was I went to a nerd hs and so he got mocked mercilessly by opposing linemen.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

tranime scholar posted:

poo poo, even Kentucky played some close games this season. Vandy is the only gimme anymore.

Yeah Towles is going to go pro if he stays healthy.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Maxwells Demon posted:

The game was not hyped, no one was watching it except for hilarity factor, and the overtime was definitely hilarious.

As opposed to me losing 3 hours of my life on Bama/LSU on that shitfest since it was in primetime.

Here's the thing: I'm still gonna post it regardless.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

drunk leprechaun posted:

We had an OG/DE in high school who wore glasses while he played. They were apparently some super expensive super resilient things, but they were just normal glasses and he wore them all day every day not just at football. What made it really funny was I went to a nerd hs and so he got mocked mercilessly by opposing linemen.

In high school our center wore glasses. People stopped making fun of him when he broke another teams NT's legs, literally :stonklol:

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain

Raku posted:

Yeah Towles is going to go pro if he stays healthy.

Drew barker is supposed to be pretty good too. Will be interesting to see how Stoops does over the next couple of seasons.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

vikingstrike posted:

I thought you were getting Richt.

Yea man, that's what I said. Keep up.

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Top Hats Monthly posted:

In high school our center wore glasses. People stopped making fun of him when he broke another teams NT's legs, literally :stonklol:

Holy poo poo. Yeah our guy was a second team guy in the rotation so he wasn't good enough to shut people up like that. That's kinda like the wrestler on our hs team who won like 1/4 of his matches his senior year by dislocating the opponent's knees with his favorite move. When he got into the crab our coach would just turn away and wait for the pop.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

drunk leprechaun posted:

Holy poo poo. Yeah our guy was a second team guy in the rotation so he wasn't good enough to shut people up like that. That's kinda like the wrestler on our hs team who won like 1/4 of his matches his senior year by dislocating the opponent's knees with his favorite move. When he got into the crab our coach would just turn away and wait for the pop.
That seems greasy to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I need a secondary team. My parents went to Kansas so I can't root for them. My fiance went to Iowa and I can't root for them. But my sister went to Oregon State, I can root for them.

Go Beavs. Is there anything I need to know about being an Oregon State fan?

• Locked thread