Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
luongo is playing well. 14-4 shots after 1. maybe the preds won't take the 2nd period off tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! LET'S GO PRED-A-TORS!
20-5 shots in nashville. luongo is playing great.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

can someone give luongo diarrhea again or something

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

preds are outshooting florida now 33-15...i think 15? only goal is lucky as hell for wilson.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

good lord that stick save by rinne

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

luongo really needs to let in another goal or two here. WE ALL GET IT. YOU'RE GOOD.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

he just broke

not really, because it's not his fault, but it's 2-0 :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

panthers just scored twice in like 10 seconds to send the game to OT for anyone that cares.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

panthers really didn't deserve a point, but luongo did. both nashville goals were kinda lucky and luongo deserved a point.

still, don't need to blow games when you completely dominate someone like nashville did tonight.

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

luongo is the only reason this game isn't 35-0

good lord

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

50 shots and going to a shootout. great game by luongo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trevor Bird
Apr 1, 2006

forsberg winner :frogsiren: :frogsiren: :frogsiren:

panthers announcers are up there with anaheim and colorado as awful. good loving lord that was an atrocious game to listen to.

• Locked thread