Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Oberleutnant posted:

i don't want to use up my data cap. if i just delete my brosing history that will do it right???

no history is even more suspicious than bad history.. just write down your password on a stickynote and put it to your monitor.... plausible deniability, you get me??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

no history is even more suspicious than bad history.. just write down your password on a stickynote and put it to your monitor.... plausible deniability, you get me??

every computer in the entire building has the same password by default and were not allowed to change them lmao so i guess im in the cleaar

thnaks THS

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4_d_6A8nE0

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I also worry when I see boxes and poo poo on the road because what if someone put like a bag of kittens in it or something??

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Magnus Gallant posted:

Good thing you don't get massquoted

Uh-huh, lol and hence why it's something that "irrationally terrifies me." The part I said about "water-damage", that is valid concerns stemming from my irrational fear.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm afraid of pooping if there's a fly in the bathroom. I feel like the fly will smell the poop and think there's a feast and so it'll go inbetween the crack of the toilet seat and toilet. THen it'll look up and see that my butt hole is just a big ol poop factory and it'll fly up my butthole for a feast

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...

Volume posted:

I'm afraid of pooping if there's a fly in the bathroom. I feel like the fly will smell the poop and think there's a feast and so it'll go inbetween the crack of the toilet seat and toilet. THen it'll look up and see that my butt hole is just a big ol poop factory and it'll fly up my butthole for a feast

This but it actually keeps happening to me so I have a reason for my terror.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Fear itself.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
needles

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I find myself in bed most nights shifting uncomfortably while sorting through all my conversations over the last decade, worried I might have at some point fronted.

Erethizon_dorsatum
Nov 14, 2009
whenever i'm out for a walk in a remote area i always think i'll somehow find a dead body

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Motherfucking cane toads scare the poo poo out of me. Dunno why, I'm fine with all other animals and even every species of frog (most toads are alright too). But loving cane toads scare the living poo poo out of me if I see one I run screaming like a girl and drat they are everywhere where I live. Americans and Euros won't be familiar with this vile animal and you are loving lucky.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

same but not getting a needle for me its accidently stepping on someones gross used needle and getting a horrible disease........ they could be anywhere......

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

krampster2 posted:

Motherfucking cane toads scare the poo poo out of me. Dunno why, I'm fine with all other animals and even every species of frog (most toads are alright too). But loving cane toads scare the living poo poo out of me if I see one I run screaming like a girl and drat they are everywhere where I live. Americans and Euros won't be familiar with this vile animal and you are loving lucky.

before i gained love and empathy for all livings things i used to hit them with golf clubs as a kid wed call it toad hunting, just going toad hunting id say, and everyone knew what it meant. they are pretty tough even if you disembowel them they hop away like its nothing

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

before i gained love and empathy for all livings things i used to hit them with golf clubs as a kid wed call it toad hunting, just going toad hunting id say, and everyone knew what it meant. they are pretty tough even if you disembowel them they hop away like its nothing

This is exactly what I did too, but one time I was taking a rest from whacking them and one jumped into my lap and I freaked out and since then the fear has been ingrained in me. It's like how people who were molested molest other people when they are older I think.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont even know who did that it blows my mind that two people spent $5 each to buy me an avatar thats more than my parents ever spent on me

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

It suits you

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Glory holes. Both kinds.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Professor of Cats posted:

Glory holes. Both kinds.

there's a second kind of glory hole?

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Motherfucker posted:

there's a second kind of glory hole?

ones you are on the inside of and ones you are on the outside of

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Chimps. Ever since I read those news stories about people getting their noses, lips, eyes, fingers, and weiners bitten off by chimps I can't even think about a chimpanzee without being overwhelmed with fear, disgust, and hatred.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

spooky girlfriend posted:

Chimps. Ever since I read those news stories about people getting their noses, lips, eyes, fingers, and weiners bitten off by chimps I can't even think about a chimpanzee without being overwhelmed with fear, disgust, and hatred.

this is for irrational fears.

chimps are motherfuckers yo

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Sizone posted:

ones you are on the inside of and ones you are on the outside of

deep

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Social interactions,
women,
that anime may someday not be made,

This but unironically.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
bees. i'm not even allergic, just terrified of them

also something gouging out my eyes

E: vvv Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOO vvv

Pththya-lyi fucked around with this message at 11:55 on Nov 23, 2014

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

Pththya-lyi posted:

bees. i'm not even allergic, just terrified of them

also something gouging out my eyes

imagine if a bee stung you on the eye!!

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Motherfucker posted:

chimps are motherfuckers yo

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Balls ascending

Where dif they go? Will they come back down on theit own? Did I do something wrong for this to happen,?

Freaks me out every time. Like I did something to make them mad

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

loco moco posted:

Where dif they go? Will they come back down on theit own? Did I do something wrong for this to happen,?

Where were your balls in the first place??

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Motherfucker posted:

Where were your balls in the first place??

Usually hanfing pretty low. Thats scaey part. Suddenly they're muchael Jordan getting huge air time

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Darkness

Girls

Doors

Adults

:smith:

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

throat

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Breaking my teeth by falling onto something/etc.

Realizing one day my cats will be dead, and I will always miss them.

Crashing my bike at some point, or being hit by a car while on my bike.

Getting abducted, and being tortured/raped. Especially when I am out and about alone.

A spider or bugs crawling into my ear canal at night and setting up a home in there.

Being famous.

Darkness doesn't mess with me, but sudden movement, or 'spectors' really scare me. (feeling like you see something, but your eyes are messing with you)

Dying from TSS. Slowly.

Degloving.

That small version of the bubble gum demon from Ghostwriter.

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
big leaves

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
a huge rear end just twerking forever

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Bats.

Screw those guys.

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
losing teeth or fingers

things exploding spontaneously in my face

and then those normal irrational fears brought upon by generalized anxiety, like not knowing where the exits are, getting lost, arriving late, earthquakes and floods of biblical proportion and war. and sometimes death. most of the time I can accept that there is nothing beyond life, but every now and then it feels overwhelming.

I did get over my irrational fear of spiders long ago. spiders are pretty cool now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
tripping and knocking out my teeth

• Locked thread