Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

so on tv pretty much every time someone gets rich or whatever a bunch of sexy, scantily clad women materialize around him. is there like a 1-800-number or a clearing house or dispatch service for these broads or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

so on tv pretty much every time someone gets rich or whatever a bunch of sexy, scantily clad women materialize around him. is there like a 1-800-number or a clearing house or dispatch service for these broads or what?

pretty sure you have to be a pretty lady first.

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude
Are you a sexy lady?

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

pretty sure you have to be a pretty lady first.

i pretty much am

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

i pretty much am

Yes. Sure you are.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

if i shaved this beard i can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want me on their arm/hip/lap while they discuss cool spy or rich person things.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

if i shaved this beard i can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want me on their arm/hip/lap while they discuss cool spy or rich person things.

Depending on the rich guy, your penis might be a problem

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

i can dispatch them to you at $15/hr per head, with a four hour minimum booking.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Izumi Konata posted:

i can dispatch them to you at $15/hr per head, with a four hour minimum booking.

well they can't just be regular prostitutes or anything. that would sort of undermine the whole point.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Fandyien posted:

well they can't just be regular prostitutes or anything. that would sort of undermine the whole point.

thank god you have principals

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Fandyien posted:

i pretty much am

that's called a twink, find a rich gay dude who likes commitment

good luck with that last part

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

that's called a twink, find a rich gay dude who likes commitment

good luck with that last part

Simple: just play "This Charming Man" on loop.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
post pics op

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
yeah there are agencies for that. they're like model/actor agencies that take on less reputable jobs. if you are a pretty lady and want in then msg me. i know people who can hook you up.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Hook me up like your French girls.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Das Boo posted:

Hook me up like your French girls.

Que?

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
They're called gold diggers. They materialize around money sort of the same way you get fruit flies in your house in the summertime.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Little known fact: none of them will sleep with you and they will spend all of your money on tiny rhinestone jackets for chihuahuas.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Fandyien posted:

dont even need to shave to be a pretty girl :)

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
Similarly does anybody know where I can obtain a gaggle of sexy hot dudes?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GenericOverusedName posted:

Similarly does anybody know where I can obtain a gaggle of sexy hot dudes?

Become a hollywood director in LA, make millions of dollars from superhero movies and buy lots of expensive mansions.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Das Butterbrot posted:

dont even need to shave to be a pretty girl :)

plz don't post pictures of Richards wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

become a asian woman, get implants and head over to the nearest country club.

• Locked thread