Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
or any meat really is a travesty

I like my meat tender and juicy all across my grill haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
medium right on the edge of medium-rare wheres no blood but maximum juices. lightly pink in color ftw

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
somebody remembers me

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

TEAYCHES posted:

i live an apt and dont have an outside grill

i cant really grill steaks properly without setting off the fire alarm

p. sad

my apts have like one of those campground charcoal grills. I could also get a better one but it's doing well for now. neighbors get hella jealous when I be openly grill(trill)in some burgers or w/e

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

Woden posted:

We didn't master fire just to go back to eating raw meat, it's called well done because you did a good job.

nice troll fucky

pork doesn't need to be well-done either, cooked enough so there isn't any pink (maybe just a lil) but with max juice

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

Aesop Poprock posted:

my mom is a good cook otherwise but never trims the steak so the drat things are like 1/3 inedible fat whenever she makes them. my horrid mother...

you leave the fat on while it's cooking at least so there's more juice in the steak and the juice drips into the fire and provides flavor. also you can cut your own steak if you are an adult.

flavor juice is pretty much the key and cooking it out is savage

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
milk steak

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta

Business Gorillas posted:

i boil my steaks so i can have the best of both worlds: fully cooked steak that is also tender and juicy

theres actually this cooking gadget thing where you do this but in sealed plastic bags at a precise temperature until it's perfectly cooked and then you pan sear both sides hot as gently caress real quick. forgot what it's called I think it was some French name but it looked pretty pro

Tussin Grimace fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Nov 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tussin Grimace
Oct 23, 2007

cahsin mahney busta
if by seasonings you mean olive oil, salt, and pepper then yeah lmao

• Locked thread