Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

exmorte posted:

I once went on a DATE WITH A GIRL and she ordered a fillet mignon well done. I politely finished dinner and payed the tab and subsequently never called her again. That's my steak story.

Are you sure it wasn't because you'd realized that she's used to finer things that you can afford to provide for her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

troubled teen posted:

chicken jokes are not welcome in red meat thread.

Why are you posting here, then?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

troubled teen posted:

check this guy out. he says poo poo.

now tell us about your meat.

You know my meat well. Don't be coy.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

troubled teen posted:

it's not well done, that's for sure

As long as you are well done, that's all that matters. I'm a giver.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

troubled teen posted:

i post here, what makes you think I'm well done?

I just made sweet love to you two minutes ago! For God's sake, are you trying to kill me?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

fyodor posted:

this thread is not... well done.

Shitposting is a dish best served cold.

• Locked thread