Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
I'm a cold hearted serial killer who doesn't give a drat about society's values. I murder for the pure rush, the thrill of it... I feel nothing of it. It's all just a twisted game to me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
:yum: killa

Kazvall

The only semblance of emotion I feel is when dripping in the blood of slain foes, in honorable combat. Before choosing a target, I mail them a letter. Very brief RSVP note to accept a duel. Comes with a sword and a training video!

treasure bear

to do a good murder takes a lot of planning and preparation, a lot of young murderers that have only just gotten into it just don't have the patience. it's sad really because there are some promising lads that could be great serial killers but they blow it because they didn't plan ahead.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
unlike you all, i am a serial killer with a heart of gold. i ask my victims how they are doing and relate to them on a personal level then i kill them and tuck them into bed.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Diqnol

Mental Health RULE UPDATE

While we appreciate that many posters here struggle with depression and anxiety, SA's community is not designed to be a safe space or provide therapy/psychiatric advice, nor can its moderators/admins be expected to provide care for posters.

With that in mind, we're making some policy changes:

1) If a poster is clearly in need of outside help, their thread will be closed and that poster will be asked to seek immediate medical assistance

2) Threads created solely to discuss self-harm or suicidal thoughts will be removed from public forums, and the original poster will be asked to seek help

3) In some cases, posters discussing self-harm repeatedly might be removed from the community

If you would like general information about psychiatric care, you can head over to the Psychiatric Q&A Megathread in The Goon Doctor: it is available as a resource with the caveat that it NOT be used as a therapy thread.

If you feel that you might be suicidal, we urge you to contact the Suicide Hotline at 800-273-8255 or navigate to http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/ for a live chat and additional resources.

GEExCEE

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

cuntman.net

i might be one too but how i do know for sure

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Mods please add this to the community resource thread please.

the unabonger
i feel nothing but pure power flowing through m yveins.

the unabonger
someone might ask: "How do you deal with yourself? If I killed people the way you do I'm sure that I would feel terrible."
Ususally i respond by flexing my muscles, showing them that I feel nothing... nothing but pure power.

i am he

When I saw Fight Club for the first time, I didn't think Brad Pitt was crazy, I thought he was cool. That's when I knew that I was better than everyone else, so I can beat them up and kill them and not even feel bad at all.

Ace of Baes
9/11, the holocaust, the begininng of the pixar movie "Up", i don't feel emotions from any of these, im cold, like patrick bateman, or the dexter guy

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

why isn't there a homicide prevention hotline?

H.H

August is the Cruelest Month

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

why isn't there a homicide prevention hotline?

I think minority report was based on that premise

Dexters Secret

7777777 posted:

9/11, the holocaust, the begininng of the pixar movie "Up", i don't feel emotions from any of these, im cold, like patrick bateman, or the dexter guy

:mrgw:

the unabonger
no bro... im a sociopath... i dont know those feels...

Louis
What do you think it is that drives you to hurt people?

WINNINGHARD

i brutally destroy guys with my mind and dont even care

cute anime girl

it starts with whack-a-mole and ends with an elementary school.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Louis posted:

What do you think it is that drives you to hurt people?

A benefit to myself.

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Well you certainly killed good posts.

haha JK good to see you GoM.

----------------

bog pixie

noted. it has been added to my poster stats book.

Salmiakki

WetNightmare posted:

unlike you all, i am a serial killer with a heart of gold. i ask my victims how they are doing and relate to them on a personal level then i kill them and tuck them into bed.

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GEExCEE

is this the website where I can post funny things or the website for calling people fags and encouraging suicide?

alnilam

GEExCEE posted:

is this the website where I can post funny things or the website for calling people fags and encouraging suicide?

*serially murders geexcee, nihilistically*

treasure bear

i run a suicide prevention website but when people contact me seeking help i murder them :twisted:

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Cumt posted:

i run a suicide prevention website but when people contact me seeking help i murder them :twisted:

well thats preventing it unless they know thats what your website is for. Then its just death by cop but by another name.

----------------

google THIS

societal norms in general are very problematic for serial killers

Pinche Rudo

I deluded myself into believing i live in a post apocalyptic wasteland so when I kill people it's justified because I HAVE TO DO IT TO SURVIVE

FartGhost

as a nihilist sociopath i like to use killing people as a vehicle for spreading my beliefs. for example when i burn my victims i like to spell out edgy poo poo on their skin like the number 666 or "god isn't real" to shock people

Pinche Rudo

FartGhost posted:

as a nihilist sociopath i like to use killing people as a vehicle for spreading my beliefs. for example when i burn my victims i like to spell out edgy poo poo on their skin like the number 666 or "god isn't real" to shock people

*detective leans down over a body* "Hmm this one has rotten.com carved into its flesh...edgy."

bwatts

god is dead? well, get this: so are you, nietzsche. not so smart now, idiot

GEExCEE

Nietzsche: God is dead
God: Kill yourself

Mapparu

no they will not posted:

I murder for the pure rush, the thrill of it...

no they will not posted:

I feel nothing of it. It's all just a twisted game to me...
Contradiction

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
the pure rush of nothing

----------------

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien
murder is chill now

----------------

vapoursquid

none other
future byob success story: spree killings

Al Borland

by XyloJW

Quickscope420dad posted:

murder is chill now

We're all serial chillers in here.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

Al Borland posted:

We're all serial chillers in here.

Killers*

----------------

• Locked thread