Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
Thank's for the advice, now all I have to do is lure him into a stairwell when he's giving me a performance review.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
a baby eagle is actually an egg and egss don't have talons, qed

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

Harald posted:

life does not begin in the womb, fundie

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Harald posted:

Wow I seriously hope you're a paint salesman because your face is going to be very red once you discover baby eagles do exist and they span the globe in numerous varieties, including but not limited to:
  • North American Whitetailed Baby Eagle
  • Clipped Wing Baby Eagle
  • Pacific Red Baby Eagle
  • Strong Baby Eagle
I could go on and on but I'm organizing a series of spices in a drawer and don't feel the need to relay such information to you when it's readily available.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
How high is Lowtax right now?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Harald posted:

putin denies this

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Windows 98 posted:

How high is Lowtax right now?
The only thing "high" here is the altitude in regards to that amazing Strong Baby Eagle who has turned the proverbial tables on the other eagle!

cwinkle
Mar 7, 2008
Please do not kill yourself Lowtax,

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Lowtax posted:

The only thing "high" here is the altitude in regards to that amazing Strong Baby Eagle who has turned the proverbial tables on the other eagle!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

make a new video!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

cwinkle posted:

Please do not kill yourself Lowtax,
I would never kill myself, for some day I will soar like the majestic and amazing Strong Baby Eagle and look down upon the countryside with a sense of dignity and pride, rivaled by none.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

dawwwwwww

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lowtax whats the difference between days when you post on gbs and days that you dont post on gbs

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

I would never kill myself, for some day I will soar like the majestic and amazing Strong Baby Eagle and look down upon the countryside with a sense of dignity and pride, rivaled by none.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

make a new video!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TEAYCHES posted:

lowtax whats the difference between days when you post on gbs and days that you dont post on gbs
I only post when I have something both important and meaningful to impart upon the collective masses, and conversely try to keep the white noise to myself. In this instance, I firmly believe that Amazing Strong Baby Eagle was too powerful to keep to myself, and I just simply had to share it with a group of people I view as distant friends.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

I only post when I have something both important and meaningful to impart upon the collective masses, and conversely try to keep the white noise to myself. In this instance, I firmly believe that Amazing Strong Baby Eagle was too powerful to keep to myself, and I just simply had to share it with a group of people I view as distant friends.

bullshit. make a new video.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lowtax posted:

Keep Soarin Baby

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

bullshit. make a new video.
your a turd

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lowtax is the David Byrne of our era.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
you need to give the baby bird a name

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
something tough

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

SmokaDustbowl posted:

something tough

Sue.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

your a turd

I am. Make me laugh again.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SmokaDustbowl posted:

you need to give the baby bird a name

Dakota Steelbred

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Dakota Steelbred

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I am. Make me laugh again.

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe there was a prophesy that the big eagle would be overthrown by the baby eagle, and that's why it was attacking him, ironically leading to the fulfillment of the very prophecy it was trying to avoid.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Also I don't want to make you people feel inferior, but I cook chili better than anybody else on these forums and I'd stake my reputation on this.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

Also I don't want to make you people feel inferior, but I cook chili better than anybody else on these forums and I'd stake my reputation on this.

ha ha

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
kyanka brand chili's famous mascot dakota steelbred

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
the chili that fights back

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lowtax posted:

You say that now but somewhere out there a baby eagle is using his beak to drop spices into a chili pot, preparing for the day he'll overthrow you.

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
idk ive seen a couple of strong baby eagles who werent strong

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pansacola posted:

idk ive seen a couple of strong baby eagles who werent strong
You haven't seen poo poo, son

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

TAG TEAM MATCH GO!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lowtax posted:

You haven't seen poo poo, son

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
what if a strong baby eagle grows up to become a carpenter/cabinetmaker and builds lazy susans to democratize the table turning process?

what then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Lowtax posted:

let me guess

beans and tomatoes

lmao

• Locked thread