Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
Are you someone with barely any responsibilities day to day, and just get up to eat and pee/poop and occasionally shower? What's it like to not talk face to face with a real person weeks at a time? Are you naked all the time? I seriously want to know what it's like so please tell me your story if you're this person. Many thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

I'll let you know in a week! I wonder what it will be like too actually!

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Are you someone with barely any responsibilities day to day, and just get up to eat and pee/poop and occasionally shower? What's it like to not talk face to face with a real person weeks at a time? Are you naked all the time? I seriously want to know what it's like so please tell me your story if you're this person. Many thanks.

I want to gently caress you in the rear end

ProPaynis
Apr 3, 2014
I'm homeless OP, thanks for triggering me.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

I.C. posted:

I'll let you know in a week! I wonder what it will be like too actually!

Are you taking time off work for this? Because if you are, that's pretty hardcore, and I appreciate your dedication towards this experiment.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Top City Homo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9WVE2Ptbbk&t=57s

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Top City Homo posted:

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

thats a good show imo

if i ever feel really down it always cheers me up :)

well not really cheers me up but makes me feel better about life. you know??

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

is it hat show about the psychyatrist doctor catsnjammer

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

TEAYCHES posted:

thats a good show imo

if i ever feel really down it always cheers me up :)

same

lonesomedwarf posted:

is it hat show about the psychyatrist doctor catsnjammer

yes

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006
Do you normally enjoy shows with cutting edge nineties humor? Or just terrible animation?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

makoto20 posted:

Do you normally enjoy shows with cutting edge nineties humor? Or just terrible animation?

Neither necessarily

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Are you taking time off work for this? Because if you are, that's pretty hardcore, and I appreciate your dedication towards this experiment.

Yes.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Are these old pictures, or have you just been using the same things for years? Do you hump the giant Pikachu?

Great. I want a daily log of your activities and thoughts.

Come on guys, I want some real stories here. I know there's at least some of you out there.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

There isn't any other animals like Pikachu, therefor no sex organs, so I'm guessing that's an anus?

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
my girlfriend works 7 days on 7 days off so i am a huge introvert when she isnt here

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i live in a lamp. i am a jeanie

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
OP prepare your anus

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)
I've done this before, out of dangerously severe depression. I've never lived alone, so I at least saw roommates or family members, but I have gone a week between leaving the house, and probably also a week between showering? It's really, really horrible. I feel ashamed that I've ever fallen so low, but I've also ended up in the psych ward a couple of times, so I don't know which is worse. :confused:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Are you posting from the Netherworld? Cuz pretty sure you don't 'live' there.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

you were warned posted:

I've done this before, out of dangerously severe depression. I've never lived alone, so I at least saw roommates or family members, but I have gone a week between leaving the house, and probably also a week between showering? It's really, really horrible. I feel ashamed that I've ever fallen so low, but I've also ended up in the psych ward a couple of times, so I don't know which is worse. :confused:

hot

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
pathetic.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

you were warned posted:

I feel way better about myself now. Thanks!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you were warned posted:

same but like 2 days

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

you were warned posted:

the psych ward at least has professionals who can help with the issues that got you there at least while you're in there plus nice activities, family and roommates aren't nearly as good at both/either of those sorts of things usually

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

so I'm guessing that's an anus?

That's pink.. pink bits. I'm gonna go ahead and hazard a guess that sex with a female is unknown to you?

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

i only go into my room to sleep/wake up. i live in the basement where it's dank and there's not as much light, checkmate

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

you were warned posted:

Dang, sorry it was so depressing. I hope that this isn't the case for being so isolated, but it probably is.

By the way, by complete coincidence I started watching Vice's 40 Years in Complete Isolation: http://youtu.be/JZFp8ldcTx4

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Are these old pictures, or have you just been using the same things for years? Do you hump the giant Pikachu?

it's Adam Lanza's room

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Crow_Rodeo posted:

it's Adam Lanza's room

Holy crap that's sad. I just looked up a bunch more images, some with markers placed and Paper Mario being a prime suspect.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Holy crap that's sad. I just looked up a bunch more images, some with markers placed and Paper Mario being a prime suspect.

i'm guessing those aren't order numbers stolen from the carl's jr

story plz.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I live in my mancave.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

sick wall scroll

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Izumi Konata posted:

i'm guessing those aren't order numbers stolen from the carl's jr

story plz.

Just scroll up and reveal Crow_Rodeo's spoiler.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
thats totally :nms:

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

i mean pretty much but i have a job so technically no

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
are you guys talking about me?!

im pretty paranoid now

• Locked thread