Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

If the same standards were applied to US officials as were applied to Nazi leaders in 1945 they would easily be convicted of war crimes by any court of blind and fair justice. This includes such notable names like Barack H. Obama, Donald H. Rumsfeld, George H. W. Bush, Hillary R. Clinton, John F. Kerry, John D. Ashcroft, Alberto R. Gonzalez, Eric H. Holder, Jr. etc.

All of these people are guilty of heinous warcrimes against innocent people. They have been complicit in the murder of children and the shirking of any possible responsibility for it.

The next presidential election will give you a choice between current or possible war criminals.

Added to list of historical war criminals:

Robert S. McNamara
Heinz A. Kissinger
Ghenghis Khan
Tony C. L. Blair
Adolf Hitler
Vladimir I. Ulyanov
Hulagu Khan
Publius C. S. A. A. Numantinus
Harry S. Truman
Richard M. Nixon
Shirō Ishii
pretty much every american staff officer and many line officers during vietnam
Pol Pot

TEAYCHES fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Nov 23, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
no poo poo but guess who runs the international courts and the UN

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
hold on why is eric holder a war criminal

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Concerned Citizen posted:

why is that dog in an engine bay?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwXF6UdkeI4

There's a part in here where McNamara straight up admits he and everyone he worked with is a war criminal.

walking around
Jul 29, 2013
i unironically voted for jill stein

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Concerned Citizen posted:

Motherfucker holds the same position as Alberto Gonzalez and is ultimately responsible for US prisoners held in indefinite detention.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

there's a cool quote from some british dude from WWII saying how he's happy the allies won the war because otherwise they'd be the ones swinging at nuremburg

hail satan, is what i'm trying to say here

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Business Gorillas posted:

there's a cool quote from some british dude from WWII saying how he's happy the allies won the war because otherwise they'd be the ones swinging at nuremburg

hail satan, is what i'm trying to say here
history written by the victors yadda yadda
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uwkerVRP2E

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

TEAYCHES posted:

If the same standards were applied to US officials as were applied to Nazi leaders in 1945 they would easily be convicted of war crimes by any court of blind and fair justice. This includes such notable names like Barack H. Obama, Donald H. Rumsfeld, George H. W. Bush, Hillary R. Clinton, John F. Kerry, John D. Ashcroft, Alberto R. Gonzalez, Eric H. Holder, Jr. etc.

All of these people are guilty of heinous warcrimes against innocent people. They have been complicit in the murder of children and the shirking of any possible responsibility for it.

The next presidential election will give you a choice between current or possible war criminals.

This is unsettling

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009
What has Barack Obama done? I'm serious.

Actually, what have half of these people done. The only "war criminals" are the ones who authorized torture; the others just did normal war stuff. War crimes are things like intentionally murdering civilians and ethnic cleansing. If you're going to label every leader of a world power since 1939 a war criminal, the term just becomes useless.

Sucrose fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Nov 23, 2014

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Its a lie just ask Gerp Turkus

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

old dog child posted:

This is unsettling

it it makes u think ive done my job..

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
McNamara was a fascinating, evil mother fucker.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

If we really traced thousands of unmarked mass graves in Iraq they would lead back to current and leading members of Congress.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mcnamara and kissinger are interesting b/c they use like radically different rationalizations to arrive at the same sort of atrocities

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

If we really traced thousands of unmarked mass graves in Iraq they would lead back to current and leading members of Congress.

if you dig even deeper you'll find unmarked mass graves in iraq that would lead directly to the Golden Horde

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

paranoid randroid posted:

mcnamara and kissinger are interesting b/c they use like radically different rationalizations to arrive at the same sort of atrocities
Horseshoe theory checks out yet again!!@!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hulagu Khan, you are a piece of poo poo and you will know the full wrath of the american justice system

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
Black presidents for life

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

if you dig even deeper you'll find unmarked mass graves in iraq that would lead directly to the Golden Horde

I think you will find that recent geopolitics in the last 30 years, where hundreds of thousands of people died as a direct result of US foreign policy, is quite different from your nerd jerkoff delusions obfuscating mass death.

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
When the president does something it's not illegal. That's a fact and we figuratively crucified the only person brave enough to tell the truth.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

I think you will find that recent geopolitics in the last 30 years, where hundreds of thousands of people died as a direct result of US foreign policy, is quite different from your nerd jerkoff delusions obfuscating mass death.

tbh i'm not even going to bother arguing with a mongol apologist

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

Added:

Robert S. McNamara
Heinz A. Kissinger
Ghenghis Khan

Tough poo poo OP

:shrek:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

tbh i'm not even going to bother arguing with a mongol apologist

i added Ghengis Khan to the war criminals list before you posted this fyi

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
is lowtax war criminal

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Waltzing Along posted:

is lowtax war criminal

No.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

i added Ghengis Khan to the war criminals list before you posted this fyi

looks like we got an Ögedei fanboy over here. mods?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Lenin was also war criminal.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

DoctorStrangelove posted:

Lenin was also war criminal.

Added to the list.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

TEAYCHES posted:

it it makes u think ive done my job..

it makes me think you're a terrible poster

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i remember reading something that iraq just got back to the population it was at before the mongols somewhere around 1950. it took 700 years to have iraq spring back from the mongols but with the help of the islamic state, iraq will once again be a powerhouse months after the us abandons the shia filth to the fate they truly deserve. may the caliphate rule for ten thousand years.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

it makes me think you're a terrible poster

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Nigga you forget Hannibal Barca.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Looks like you're about to pass a kidney stone. If more blood than usual comes out with your pee, don't freak out.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
is THS war cinimalr?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Remember when all the inhabitants of Carthage were slaughtered in the Third Punic "War"? That was hosed up to hell, in my humble opinion. Added to the list.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

Looks like you're about to pass a kidney stone. If more blood than usual comes out with your pee, don't freak out.

youre on a tear and i wont stop you. i know you are a good person

Slurin
Jul 17, 2008
I am a coward who makes grandiose claims and then runs away when asked for evidence. Please ignore everything I have to say.
Yes I do I was literally there watching op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I honestly can't believe you didn't include Jews because they're like 90% of the US government.

• Locked thread