Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
The "greatest generation" certainly stopped the Nazis and the imperial Japanese but really they did it mainly by killing terrified teenagers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Tautologicus posted:

I dont wanna derail your thread though

Good. This is a very important thread on a very important issue. We're going to make some real difference with this one.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

natetimm posted:

The "greatest generation" certainly stopped the Nazis and the imperial Japanese but really they did it mainly by killing terrified teenagers.
Ah, the Blunder Years

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

you are retarded. all of those chemical weapons were declared and weren't part of the justification for the 2003 invasion. at this point you'd have to open up the canister and shove the poison in someone's mouth to have a WMD

you wont mind me detonating one near then, cool also those soldiers didnt think it was cool

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

natetimm posted:

That was just icing on the cake.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Iamblikhos posted:

The idea of a civilized war is something dreamed up by people who themselves couldn't do it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

you wont mind me detonating one near then, cool also those soldiers didnt think it was cool

you are dumb thats not what happened, that was our own mishandling of known chemical stockpiles

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

you are just mean and bad without a point

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
the holocaust is a myth

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Sucrose posted:

Still haven't answered how the current president is a war criminal. I'm waiting.

Obama is personally responsible for countless atrocities committed in the War on Christmas.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Iamblikhos posted:

Obama is personally responsible for countless atrocities committed in the War on Christmas.

actually hes responsible for innocent people who died in pakistan, yemen and somalia :shrug:

Doflamingo
Sep 20, 2006

Baba Ganoush posted:

the holocaust is a myth

is isreal a myth too??

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Doflamingo posted:

is isreal a myth too??

technically yes, I have a feeling that a nuclear bomb is going to explode in Jerusalem and a lot of people will be sad and then everyone will forget about the entire thing

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
not too smart if you don't not understand this
instituional level massacring and torturing of innocents is cool and good though? why do you think hitler/stalin/pol pot are so revered in gibbis, we secretly admire these ubermensch for their ability to decimate large swaths of human cattle.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Said in extremely ironic, non-serious voice: Let's kill them.

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
imao if u give a gently caress about anyone but you'reself or direct family members

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
War even gives protesters meaning in their lives..it giveth with one hand, and taketh away with the other. Bow to the war gods

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tautologicus posted:

War even gives protesters meaning in their lives..it giveth with one hand, and taketh away with the other. Bow to the war gods

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007
i pray my brothers i pray for the day when the bloodshed is no more, I look forward to that day where we finally hold hands across the world brother to brother sister to sister and no longer shoot each other with bullets but with smiles and happiness. please pray with me tonight my brothers.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Yea the world is corrupt..stay out of its way. Fighting it only makes it stronger. You too are corrupt in your soul. We are all born in the same pain, its what we share

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i pray my brothers i pray for the day when these stupid fuckers will just accept that LF is dead and let it stay that way jesus christ

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

proof of concept posted:

i pray my brothers i pray for the day when these stupid fuckers will just accept that LF is dead and let it stay that way jesus christ

There should just be a shitposting equivalent for every forum, enough with this already.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

its 2014 and theres still people who dont know we've found 5000 chemical weapons in Iraq and have had like a dozen casualties from insurgents finding them and rigging them in ieds.

Amazing.
you mean the poo poo from the 80s they found and then didnt release any information about b/c they sent in are brave boys to clean it up w/ no protective gear (lmao)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
you mean the poo poo that is not at all commensurate with fever dreams about mobile weapons labs and toxic scuds sitting hot on the launch pad pointed at tel aviv

cuz i mean we could talk about those weapons and how the handling of it is proof that no one actually gave a poo poo about NBC weapons in iraq

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

There should just be a shitposting equivalent for every forum, enough with this already.

Lowtax posted:

LF is absolutely never returning

just saying is all

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

paranoid randroid posted:

you mean the poo poo from the 80s they found and then didnt release any information about b/c they sent in are brave boys to clean it up w/ no protective gear (lmao)

I thought it was so harmless you could eat it

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

we are not responsible for every death in iraq or afghanistan that happens during occupation.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe

Soldiers not thinking something is cool is not that important, they're stupid enough to be in the armed forces why would you ask them what they thought of anything?

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

argondamn posted:

we are not responsible for every death in iraq or afghanistan that happens during occupation.
"lol yea they're basically herd animals they cant be expected to not blow up markets"-simpering retard in dnd

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
What in the gently caress is this thread

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

echronorian posted:

What in the gently caress is this thread

Its about how epic America and by extension Republicans are, kickin rad good read

still using 96 Compaq
May 16, 2007

proof of concept posted:

bring back helldump, LF sucked.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

TEAYCHES posted:

Hulagu Khan

Who is Hulagu Khan and how did a rapacious Mongol wind up in the highest branches of govt

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
can i vote for pol pot, i mean he would kill me but i think he would be the only person to as much as the youth vote as obama, and actually win.

other wise, i would like to vote for jackson to get a third term? second term? whatever president we had that was in charge of the trail of tears, and who dueled nonstop, i think he could teach mexico a lesson.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
there's two things goons shouldn't talk about because they have no understanding of it and that's good investments and politics

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

proof of concept posted:

yeah dude, this hasn't been a thing among the liberal end of the democrats for a while.

"lol yea they're basically herd animals they cant be expected to not blow up markets"-simpering retard in dnd

i'm glad you've finally decided to embrace george walker bush's presidency, especially the invasion and occupation of iraq

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
Granted, this isn't an American phenomenon. Virtually everyone in power in France between 1947 and 1963 (including de Gaulle) was guilty of complicity in war crimes, especially the use of torture and massacres in Madagascar, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and Algeria. Now, torture is good nowadays for many, many people, but I think we call all agree raping, murdering, burying the elderly alive, electroshock, cigarette burns, etc. are horrors above and beyond those of war generally. The FLN leadership was also guilty of a number of war crimes and terrorist acts, but evidence for torture is much more limited. Add 'em to the list as well.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
What the gently caress is this long rear end trite bullshit LF thread doing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Greetings from the gasmine

• Locked thread