Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

http://www.swimbots.com/index.html

download that and wait around and see what terrible abominations breed. they eat the green stuff and then gently caress each other over and over

here's my terrible bacteria that somehow hosed each other into being able to swim

then i forced a bunch of stumps that can't swim to eat and gently caress and now they're sitting around waiting to die

it's educational or something i don't know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

found you, op

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

sick trigger posted:

found you, op

:thurman:

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

quote:

"The very idea of a gene pool has no meaning if there is no sex. 'Gene Pool' is a persuasive metaphor because the genes of a sexual population are being continually mixed and diffused, as if in a liquid. Bring in the time dimension, and the pool becomes a river, flowing through geological time. I’ve seen a dog & bitch indulging in full 69. "

-Richard Dawkins, The Ancestor's Tale , page 432

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

yeah ignore that dorkins quote on the site the actual thing is good i swear

Hefty Leftist fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Nov 23, 2014

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

why are these flailing retards so entertaining to watch

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

sick trigger posted:

why are these flailing retards so entertaining to watch

if you click on one and go to the swimbots tab, you can tweak them and save them and do all sorts of crazy stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
If this is not better than "Dust" I'm coming after you... at Nintendo.

• Locked thread