Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

hahaha yeah very funny let's all laugh at krampster2 because he doesn't know about the golden quotes.
STOP, not funny, it hurts his feelings and maybe we should tell him what's up with the golden quotes because he has searched the forums very hard and still hasn't found the answer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
They work like this.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Waltzing Along posted:

They work like this.

see?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Asking for my friend Waltzing Along who also doesn't know

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

krampster2 posted:

hahaha yeah very funny let's all laugh at krampster2 because he doesn't know about the golden quotes.
STOP, not funny, it hurts his feelings and maybe we should tell him what's up with the golden quotes because he has searched the forums very hard and still hasn't found the answer.
you may want to check out the site, fark.com,

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I shall bestow them unto you, although mine appear to be more a lemon-yellow than golden - sorry.

krampster2 posted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

krampster2 posted:

whenever you get quoted its yellow like piss

piss being the thing closest to the quality of your posts

HTH

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

See this is the problem, I think this is a fantastic pic that made me laugh but also seriously question things and it deserves to be gold but I dunno how.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

krampster2 posted:

See this is the problem, I think this is a fantastic pic that made me laugh but also seriously question things and it deserves to be gold but I dunno how.

you have to buy reddit gold and then post "well done sir yuo have earned this gold now to wallow in my own poo poo filled breeches."

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Should really do more squats. Otherwise she looks like a monster from Silent Hill 2.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
What is a golden quote?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
lowtax please bring back cock-a-saur quotes, thank you

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

krampster2 posted:

Quick test: If I quote me will it be automatically golden? Think I'm onto something here.

E: Hah! I'm onto you fuckers. Now, why does this happen?

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Quote me bitch, and I will show you.

I will ascend to godhood.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

Quote me bitch, and I will show you.

I will ascend to godhood.

Alright this better work.

E: Didn't work

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

RAGE HOLE posted:

What is a golden quote?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I havent seen any golden quotes yet, where are they? Someone link me to one.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

krampster2 posted:

I am more golden than Charlie's loving ticket to the chocolate factory, bitch.

krampster2 posted:

My finger is the divine breath. Blossom, O fallen goon.

You owe me.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Lol Krampster, when you said that you're Australian, did you actually mean to type "Kiwi" but typo'd the word as "Australian" by mistake?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

SHISHKABOB posted:

I havent seen any golden quotes yet, where are they? Someone link me to one.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Lonesomedwarf told me it was because I got reported but I think he was joking. Still I want to report someone to see if it's true but I don't wanna get probated for misusing the reporting system. Please someone say the 'n' word again so I can report you then quote you.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
hey it worked

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol Krampster, when you said that you're Australian, did you actually mean to type "Kiwi" but typo'd the word as "Australian" by mistake?

Oh no now I'm embarrassing Australia. Bloody heck should of said I was a kiwi. Kiwis are dumb though, like the one Lowtax talked to that one time.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Kiwi is the name of the shoe polish I used to sniff as a kid.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Anyway I have to go make dinner now. Spicy chicken strips and pasta very good.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
Golden quotes is the next logical step after RFA/forums cancer.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

plewase dont capitalise my name

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if someone quotes you its yellow so you can see if someone quuoted you easier i dont like it personally because i used to pretend people quoted me a lto before and now i cant =do that so easily.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

RAGE HOLE posted:

What is a golden quote?

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
just fyi golden quotes are broken. i see them more than i would if they were coded properly. psyopmonkey quotes are gold to me for example.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

no thats intended

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
also nested quotes are all hosed up

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

if someone quotes you its yellow so you can see if someone quuoted you easier i dont like it personally because i used to pretend people quoted me a lto before and now i cant =do that so easily.

Now I love you more. Thank you LONESOMEDWARF. When did this become a thing because I'm only seeing it today?

Also, don't ever buy the loving spicy chicken strips from Coles they are disgusting. The bread crumbs are all soggy and poo poo.

E: Also should mention I think the golden (yellow?) quotes are good. They a great for my ego, because it's feels awesome enough being quoted but now quotes of my posts are also golden which makes me feel really special and cool.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Nov 23, 2014

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont shop at coles or woolwoirhts if i can avoid it but im pretty sure your supposed to cook them before eating

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

think they were already cooked but maybe not, will let you know if i get food poisoning

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

If a mod quotes ypu thrn often others quotes thr mod

So it rains quotes

You get a golden shower of quotes from a mod

If you're into that kind of thing

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm

Ohhhhhhhhh I get it. Thank you. Gold for you.

E:
And you

RAGE HOLE fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Nov 23, 2014

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

krampster2 posted:

if a post is really poo poo, it will be gold when quoted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Ghaz posted:

if a post is really poo poo, it will be gold when quoted

• Locked thread