Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Post below to see it in its splendour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

opus111 posted:

Post below to see it in its splendour.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

post below to see splendour man

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

If I get the golden quote, do I get to tour the chocolate factory? And is some oompa-loompa sexy-time part of the package, or do I have to pay extra for that?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
What the gently caress is this golden quote nonsense?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

thanks 4 the offer op, but unlike these losers i can get golden quotes without begging

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

sick trigqer posted:

thanks 4 the offer op, but unlike these losers i can get golden quotes without begging

really?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

sick trigger posted:

thanks 4 the offer op, but unlike these losers i can get golden showers without begging

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i think the colour looks more like piss yellow honestly

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Neurosis posted:

break-up breakdown
Mar 6, 2010

i see your trickes

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

sick trigger posted:

Yeah man, I'd think twice about it too. The arse-gently caress OP ripped me off and skipped my chance in the draw.. be hosed if he's giving out any refunds either.. hmmph.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Gumky Junket posted:

Yeah man, I'd think twice about it too. The arse-gently caress OP ripped me off and skipped my chance in the draw.. be hosed if he's giving out any refunds either.. hmmph.

your posts in QCS were so insanely bad, i cant give you a golden quote.

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
LoL! Shuddup, silly babby! :D

Quellar
Dec 21, 2007
quit staring at me
I've already seen it... and I am very impressed! Radium did a great job coding this feature into the forums!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lonesomedwarf posted:

Gunky Junket posted:

If I get the golden quote, do I get to tour the chocolate factory? And is some oompa-loompa sexy-time part of the package, or do I have to pay extra for that?

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

sick trigger posted:

Neurosis posted:

sick trigger posted:

i see your trickes

Gunky Junket posted:

opus111 posted:

your posts in QCS were so insanely bad, i cant give you a golden quote.

Gunky Junket posted:

LoL! Shuddup, silly babby! :D

Quellar posted:

I've already seen it... and I am very impressed! Radium did a great job coding this feature into the forums!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i haqve responsibiltiies to take care of now, so if somebody else wants to provide the golden quotes itt then that would be grand :D

Saki
Jan 9, 2008

Can't you feel the knife?

nice

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the golden quote is this:

quote:

Lately I have realised that I've started to dislike pretty girls. I think it's unfair that they have easy lives which they get just by fluttering their eyelashes. It got worse yesterday when I saw a pretty girl fall over on the street. Her heels snapped and she fell over and I saw up her skirt. Her panties were white with yellow polka dots. She looked embarrassed when she got up and Last night I masturbated to the thought.

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

Gay Roads posted:

the golden quote is this:

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

e: Happy regdate birthday, btw

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

golden quotes? what?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

golden quotes? what?

the golden quote

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Don't quote me boy I ain't said poo poo

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
anyone who quotes this post requests to be banned

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

angerbot posted:

the golden quote

ohhhhh i feel special now

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
this here's another golden quote:

quote:

This girl came to my house last night to use my piano and played the first part of my namesake beautifully. anyway, shes really beautiful (asian) and cool (calirofniana) but she said we should just be friends and put me in the friendzone. how do i get out of this? she left her bottom imprint on my piano bench so i didnt get to practice earlier cos i dont want to ruin in so shes already screwing up my life.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Nice.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I got golden quoted in another thread. Don't if that's a good or a bad thing.
I just thought it was forums jaundice.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Whirlwind Jones posted:

I got golden quoted in another thread. Don't if that's a good or a bad thing.
I just thought it was forums jaundice.
Hijacking your gold posts like lol

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
rear end and titties

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I get quoted all the time so it's not really a big deal~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU