Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

CzarChasm posted:

What kind of critter is this? It looks like some kind of dog/fox, but I can't quite place it.

Second is an arctic fox. The first I'm honestly not sure if it's that or a dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

Zopotantor posted:

Some of my earliest memories are from that show.

Please tell me you remember the name of this, because I am going to go insane. Was it one of the shorts on Pinwheel?

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008
University of Arizona is installing wireless access points in a new building. There is an unexpected hiccup. They have the proper response.

http://www.pdc.arizona.edu/webcam/ENR2_HummingBird.aspx

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

pookerbug posted:

My best bud Jake:

Jake is a fun, sweet, and obedient boy, but man was he ever a nippy little fuckhead when he was a puppy. It was like he had a blood vendetta against achilles tendons. Thankfully he grew out of it into the fine little gentleman you see here.

:swoon:

Look at that coat!

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

Bundle of Keys posted:

That is actually pretty normal behavior for a lot of animals when it comes to managing food. The whole deal with flattening of the ears and baring the teeth is the animal's way of saying "don't touch my poo poo". Once he walks off with the pumpkin you can see he looks way more relaxed.

Incidentally the way his paws flop around when he's handling the pumkpin leads me to believe he has been declawed. I'm guessing he has been neglected by his previous owners and hasn't been fed properly, which has made him very protective of all the food he's now given.

Psst... that's a lioness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tiercel
Apr 22, 2008

RaspberryCommie posted:

Requesting some derpy birbs. Doctor lowered my depression meds dose and I think that'll help make up the difference.

http://fat-birds.com/ for all your derpy bird needs.

• Locked thread