Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in and of itself contains plenty of pages that are fanart of other things. I think that that is pretty neat. Here are some examples. Extra long jojo dump

Drawings from mostly fashion magazines, album covers, modeling photos, and other assorted media

(in the above image, the far left is the original drawing, the middle 2 are what the jojo creator Araki made based on the original drawing, and then guile on the far right was based on the JoJo character)

Pretty neat, IMO

FirstAidKite has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Nov 26, 2014

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.

Tobaccrow posted:

Fanart of that.

I'd hang this on my wall in a heartbeat.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

I love all of his stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsArt

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

I'm a fan of Napoleon Crossing the Alps so have some better fanart of it.

Fullsize

Concordat has a new favorite as of 01:48 on Nov 26, 2014

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

DA posted:

It is mustard, not urine

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Dyson sphere, hah!

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
Dyson used Self Destruct.
:thejoke:

The Monkey Man
Jun 10, 2012

HERD U WERE TALKIN SHIT

Jellymouth
Jul 9, 2009
Fun Shoe
Half the reason I started watching Jojo was so I could understand the massive amounts if weird fanart that gets posted here.
Totally worth it.

U.T. Raptor
May 11, 2010

Are you a pack of imbeciles!?

Paladinus posted:

There was actually an official Spider-Man manga back in the 70s.

Also a live-action series where he had a giant robot. A really generic one, at that, they didn't even give it his color scheme or anything.

Senior Scarybagels
Jan 6, 2011

nom nom
Grimey Drawer

U.T. Raptor posted:

Also a live-action series where he had a giant robot. A really generic one, at that, they didn't even give it his color scheme or anything.

Wasn't even the same group of fauna...cause...it was called Leopardon...

Edit:
sorry I'll go after I leave this:

Senior Scarybagels has a new favorite as of 07:53 on Nov 26, 2014

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

U.T. Raptor posted:

It also helped inspire Power Rangers and other similar robot-based Sentai shows.

The robot was also stolen early in the filming of the series so they had to use stock footage for it for the rest of the show.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Improbable Lobster posted:

It also helped inspire Power Rangers and other similar robot-based Sentai shows.

The robot was also stolen early in the filming of the series so they had to use stock footage for it for the rest of the show.

Was this show referenced in that 90s Spider-Man cartoon (Spider-Man, Radioactive Spider-Man) in the dual episode where they did a sorta-clone saga thing with Ben Reilly, doppelganger and Madame Web? One Spidey was rich and had silver armor.

Edit: I'd post a picture but I'm phoneposting.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

davidspackage posted:

Was this show referenced in that 90s Spider-Man cartoon (Spider-Man, Radioactive Spider-Man) in the dual episode where they did a sorta-clone saga thing with Ben Reilly, doppelganger and Madame Web? One Spidey was rich and had silver armor.

Edit: I'd post a picture but I'm phoneposting.

I've watched it years ago, but I would have probably remembered a giant robot. I imagine the Japanese show is highly non-canon even by crazy multiverse standards. It literally shared nothing with the original save for the costume.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

Thoroughly disappointed it doesn't say doran-kun. 0/5 would not 5

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

U.T. Raptor posted:

This was because it was a pre-existing robot that they were selling as a toy and they just decided "Hey, let's put it in Supaidaman and see if that makes it sell."

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
Did someone order a Japanese Earthworm Jim fan character?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

quote:

Hello, everypony! Let me introduce you our well known Rainbow Dash, now an ashlander dunmer girl from Morrowind!..

quote:

Hi, everypony! This is a concept of the Fluttershy - now an altmer girl in the guar farm. She is the shiest and the tallest =)
Flutty has hands with scars and hasn't a part of her finger, 'cause in the cruel Morrowind not everyone accepts her kindness =(.

quote:

Well, there it is - bosmer Pinkie.
Say truelly, I don't like Pinkie Pie. I REALLY don't like her, even decided not to draw her at all. But I imagined her like bosmer from Dark Brotherhood and I evilly giggled: "DB will be ruined before Nerevarine's coming ".
I've started drawing her - and thought, that she reminds me Noah from "Skydoll". It was turning point for me in attitude to Pinkie. I like her as a bosmer very much and have many ideas to draw her!

quote:

So, now there is AJ, a nordling from Skyrim, and Vaynona. I thought, that for some reasons whole Apple family left their native country and now is living in Morrowind. Maybe, they want to grow apple trees in Vvardenfell and make their small business in this apple-less island!)))

Vanderdeath
Oct 1, 2005

I will confess,
I love this cultured hell that tests my youth.

This is official concept art of Giant Robo ep. 6. Not that it matters since it owns and there should be more art of Giant Robo in general.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

These are actually halfway decent, subject matter aside.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Zombiebeard
Jun 29, 2011

by astral

:spergin: Why wouldn't she live in Solstheim where the Nords from Skyrim actually live in Morrowind? :spergin:

Aaaanyway:

Over the Garden Wall is a good show and you should watch it.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Two in the pink, one in the stink.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Pretty famous comic artist Alex Ross did a weird mash-up of 30 Rock and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for Scott Adsit

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

fatherboxx posted:

Pretty famous comic artist Alex Ross did a weird mash-up of 30 Rock and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for Scott Adsit

Scott Adsit being a character in the new Deadpool Series is a really good thing, and you should read it. Start at 'Dead Presidents' for the full Adsit as a SHIELD agent experience!

Also, everything about this picture is great.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Vanderdeath posted:

This is official concept art of Giant Robo ep. 6. Not that it matters since it owns and there should be more art of Giant Robo in general.

I agree completely!

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

quote:

If only the in-game khajiits were that hot.

quote:

Propaganda poster of the Sixth House: Ash Ghoul reproaches Nerevarine for stealing spoons.

quote:

What to do? It's easy to tell.
Sweep n'wahs out from Vvardenfell.

quote:

Ash Ghoul don't like frost and knee pain. He likes central heating system.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Please tell me that's from a King's Quest 5 LP.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

??????????

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Are these bears having sex with each other?

ArcMage
Sep 14, 2007

What is this thread?

Ramrod XTreme

Why is it in Russian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Metal Gear Ferret.

• Locked thread