Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
unless they're small, there's nothing that can redeem a small penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Orgasm Sanction
Dec 30, 2006

Svelte
Still better relative to a cut cock of identical length and girth.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFaJaSa6lls

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Filippo Corridoni posted:

why are people still circumcising babies in 2014

Because parents are dumb as poo poo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I hate when they get stuck between your teeth

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
from dusk to dawn
from dawn to dusk
if it weren't for duck butter
my peter would rust

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

jalopybrown posted:

lol if you don't like to steal a little bit of poop when you pound some twinks boipussy

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

all the times i try to explain to ppl dickheads are the same type of flesh as the inside of ur mouth and need to be kept moist in a single picture. thanks.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen

Filippo Corridoni posted:

why are people still circumcising babies in 2014

A character in a 3000 year old fantasy novel said it was a good idea.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Phimosis is a funny word all around

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

What? WHAT??
I am legit mad now g2g lawsuit in prgorss

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Cucked by the jews

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Buschmaki posted:

Holy poo poo if you're uncirced your dillz loses it's natural luster and polish? You also have to masturbate with creams and stuff too?? Lol circumcised dudes are just straight up inferior.

I never got why dudes had to use lotion and tissue for the longest time. Ha ha.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

Rudoku posted:

I never got why dudes had to use lotion and tissue for the longest time. Ha ha.

There is nothing funny about what the jews have done to the once proud white race. Our cocks are but a symbol for their greater mutilation.

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
Foreskin is fun.

:nws: M'lady

yoyodyne
May 7, 2007
A penis without foreskin is like a pizza without pineapple.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

yoyodyne posted:

A penis without foreskin is like a pizza without pineapple.

Both are good.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

how do i get a penis head so perfect

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
well hemale in pain you don't let your parents allow a doctor to chop up your babydick while they watch

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
foreskin is great. jews hate it so it must be good.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEyE2hWVZg0

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

As a man with foreskin, I can't imagine living without the feeling of when a girl first grabs your hard cock and pulls the foreskin down for the first time.
Gives me shivers every single time.

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008

Intel5 posted:

Uncut cocks are just better.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
babblegam

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

All the gays I know like uncut better, though I admit the ones I was loving might have just said that not to hurt my feelings. All the straight girls I know like cut better. The only downside I've found in practice is that when I went to get my dick pierced the piercing kinda got irritated by it but that went away as it healed.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
please snip your skin everyone

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

All the gays I know like uncut better, though I admit the ones I was loving might have just said that not to hurt my feelings. All the straight girls I know like cut better. The only downside I've found in practice is that when I went to get my dick pierced the piercing kinda got irritated by it but that went away as it healed.

I'm a gay and haha yeah they were being nice to you buddy

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
This thread seems mighty Jewish...

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
get rid of it, throw it in the trash. its bad skin and its a bad thing to have it. time to grow up, children

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
this is how boys turn into men

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think that if Marcus Aurelius were here he would say that since foreskin is something you're born with it is natural, therefore good.

I think he would also say that the only reason this debate rages is because uncutting yourself is impossible and cutting yourself isn't something most men want to go through in their 20's, that's why idiot parents do it to babies in the name of "cleanliness" and "so they won't catch AIDS and STD's", and that the only reason that doctors do it in the States is because they can charge for it and that there is no *real* medical evidence that it does anything that's why Canada doesn't do it despite being right next door to the US and sharing lots of stupid with each other.

Then he'd walk away.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Professor Shark posted:

I think that if Marcus Aurelius were here he would say that since foreskin is something you're born with it is natural, therefore good.

I think he would also say that the only reason this debate rages is because uncutting yourself is impossible and cutting yourself isn't something most men want to go through in their 20's, that's why idiot parents do it to babies in the name of "cleanliness" and "so they won't catch AIDS and STD's", and that the only reason that doctors do it in the States is because they can charge for it and that there is no *real* medical evidence that it does anything that's why Canada doesn't do it despite being right next door to the US and sharing lots of stupid with each other.

Then he'd walk away.

At some point in life, Marcus Aurelius is not going to be able to solve all of your problems.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Uncut master race!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I can hide drugs in my foreskin. So if I ever go to the states I don't have to worry about it being searched because the person strip searching me will recoil instinctively. Check and mate.

*Don't store unbagged drugs in your foreskin or it'll get absorbed through your dick skin and you'll get super high..
**On second thoughts totally do this.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Professor Shark posted:

Then he'd walk away.

Greek and roman statues had really tiny weird looking weiners made all the more obnoxious by the fact that they were uncut. A small cut ween at least resembles a penis, but an uncut one just looks like a skin flap and makes all ancient art obsolete with its inclusion

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thank god the decadence of Rome, that of having a weird inch long uncut cock, is over and people are more comfortable having a majestic trimmed ramrod

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
The reason for the tiny dongs is that they wanted to show off the beauty of the human form while minimizing anything sexual.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
they were right to minimize the foreskin, but the rest of the equation got botched in planning

big dig
Sep 11, 2001

Cowboys > Ninjas
Deep fried and salted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

big dig posted:

Deep fried and salted

well yeah I mean deep frying and salting anything will cover up how awful it is to a point, but the reality is foreskins are better used for say fertilizer or skin grafts rather than for eating or remaining attached to the penis

• Locked thread