Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009
Do the assholes who balanced this game having a loving Skaven fetish or something? Kinda got to the point where I can beat the other Warbands without too much of a beating but the loving Skaven, I may as well be trying to fight vapour the way my guys whiff their attacks. Wouldn't be so bad if they were squishy like in tabletop but they're exactly as tough as everyone else here :iiam:

I wouldn't be so pissed, but unlike games like XCOM here you lose a match, that Warband's almost certainly hosed beyond repair and then it's back to the drawing board. I'm also find the campaign lacking. I was hoping for a Shadows of Mordor-style system where a couple dozen other warbands inhabit the city and you could develop rivalries with them, and they could evolve alongside you, getting stronger or suffering setbacks. Instead, we get randomised faceless masses perfectly levelled to you. Kinda kills all desire to progress through the campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Glenn Quebec posted:

This game is garbage and you guys are jerks for giving it a shoulder shrug "well, I'm having fun" pass.

I wouldn't mind so much but they are FINALLY doing a Necromunda game and it's these devs doing it exactly the same as they did Mordheim :negative:

MadJackMcJack
Jun 10, 2009

Perestroika posted:

Yeah, I really hope they take a good long look at Battlefleet Gothic and how to make an adaption that's both good and faithful, instead of neither. But chances seem high that they'd just take their existing lovely system and bolt the Necromunda setting on top of it.

Pretty much seems to be the case

• Locked thread