Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Pierson posted:

It's also 33% off, which is good for me but god, has to be a kick in the balls for people who bought full-price.

Been waiting for a sale - thanks for the heads up.

Colonial Air Force posted:

Got a 767MB patch today.

This makes me hopeful that we are actually going to get a quality game when it is complete. It would be a nice change to the usual GW WFB/Fantasy video game track record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

I accidentally bought a copy of this for the wrong person, so I've got an extra for 20 bucks if anyone wants it.

Well, I'd take it, but Len has dibs, assuming you don't mind waiting. If he passes, I'll grab it from you.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003

Len posted:

If you have the money now go for it. I'm perfectly fine with someone sniping it.

It's up to Captain Invictus - you called it first, and if he has no problem waiting for the $20, I have no problem with you getting the game.

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Mordheim is 40% off on Steam, bringing it to $19 - it's a flash sale, so it's only good until 1pm EST tomorrow (Wednesday.)

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Mordheim is down to $16 for the sale. Is it worth picking up if I only play single player?

EDIT: I have played the tabletop version, so I'm not a stranger to the game.

berzerkmonkey fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jun 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
That's too bad. Thanks for the warnings.

• Locked thread