Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Don't you know that missing an eye just makes you a loving badass and isn't actually a serious disability?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

Dreylad posted:

I wish someone would do a necromunda game, but make it better than this.

X-Com style Necromunda game would be incredible.

That said, this game isn't terrible. The UI is annoying and it needs more content, so I'm hoping they keep working on it, but it's not bad.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

I think the game is pretty good. My biggest gripe are how deployment/spawning works. Not just because it's awful console poo poo to choose where to put your guys, but because spawning adjacent to enemies and getting rushed by skaven in turn 1 and losing multiple guys before I can move more than a single unit it is pretty poo poo. But otherwise it's pretty neat. Wish there were bigger differences between the gear/warbands though.

Lassitude
Oct 21, 2003

The lack of real variety between warbands, gear, units, etc. is my #2 gripe. Way too much overlap. I have trouble distinguishing the warbands in terms of playstyle. With my skaven I gravitate toward light armor and stuff just because that seems to fit them, but otherwise the only thing is the different spells, really. Disappointing stuff.

• Locked thread