Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
theres only 4 warbands? are thre gonna be more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
so does this have online matchmaker? hows the pvp?

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
conquest matchmaker would make this game a+

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof

Megadyptes posted:

The controls, interface and camera of this game are total garbage

ya they are pretty bad

this game needs matchmaker and more warbands to be good imo

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
well doesnt your warband get knocked out after 4 losses?

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
if you fail 4 shipments your warband retires, had to look it up

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
As a Mordheim: City of the Damned owner, I cannot recommend you purchase this game at this time.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
i agree. game has a lot of neat ideas but they didnt translate it well from tabeltop to pc

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
if you are thinking about buying this game because fantasy themed team builder and development game where you can bash in your opponents heads and possibly kill them, you should get blood bowl.

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
make it grid based, isometric view, start warbands with more experience on some units so i get more interesting decisions that run my dudes at other dudes hope i roll better, and give me a matchmaker so i never have to play vs the ai ty

also more factions than 4

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
its really annoying how i cant figure out who has a backpack full of stuff and who doesnt

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Steam sale people don't buy this game TY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
ya this game is poo poo

• Locked thread