Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Sweevo posted:

g as in gnome
i as in business
t as in ballet
h as in ghost
u as in guess
b as in thumb

half those letters are silent though

the closest i can come up with is

guh-ee-uuu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

all those letters are silent

(i'm saying you should never talk about github)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol if u don't say thumbuh

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
bizaness

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

power botton posted:

half those letters are silent though

is there a bitchslap emote?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Sweevo posted:

g as in gnome
i as in business
t as in ballet
h as in ghost
u as in guess
b as in thumb

i thoguht this was good

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:
more like girthub.

Lars!
Oct 22, 2010
Gih-toob. It's Arabic, you imbecile.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
i am groothub

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Juice production is starting back up this week. I've already notified a few of you that have been waiting and already paid for stuff so while progress is a little slower than usual (I do have a drat IV in my right hand afterall, I have stuff to stay sterile though with it/safe) I intend to get everything back on track this week with nobody waiting on orders so I can take new orders again. Some of you have decided to just make your own poo poo which is cool with me and I'll help people out, but I'm a little annoyed that some people just want me to flat out give them all or some of my recipes I came up with on my own even if this is little basic poo poo and not that hard to do. I have no problem sharing information/trade secrets/whatever and I even will tell most people what's in a recipe down to the percentages, but this is one of my arts...the art of vapor flavor :D Anyway, it's not a big deal but it was on my mind and thought I'd say something.

I'm not in a great mood right now because of car accident poo poo and other real life stuff (refrigerator died, luckily the freezer is still working but only blowing as cold as a fridge would so I can avoid ruining over 100k worth of blood factor etc), but I'm still trying to keep a smile on my face. :)

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

Juice production is starting back up this week. I've already notified a few of you that have been waiting and already paid for stuff so while progress is a little slower than usual (I do have a drat IV in my right hand afterall, I have stuff to stay sterile though with it/safe) I intend to get everything back on track this week with nobody waiting on orders so I can take new orders again. Some of you have decided to just make your own poo poo which is cool with me and I'll help people out, but I'm a little annoyed that some people just want me to flat out give them all or some of my recipes I came up with on my own even if this is little basic poo poo and not that hard to do. I have no problem sharing information/trade secrets/whatever and I even will tell most people what's in a recipe down to the percentages, but this is one of my arts...the art of vapor flavor :D Anyway, it's not a big deal but it was on my mind and thought I'd say something.

I'm not in a great mood right now because of car accident poo poo and other real life stuff (refrigerator died, luckily the freezer is still working but only blowing as cold as a fridge would so I can avoid ruining over 100k worth of blood factor etc), but I'm still trying to keep a smile on my face. :)

dont ruin my thread

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
get chub

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

guy thoob