Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.
prometheus is a pretty good movie but not nearly as good as how it's stuck in the collective psychic craw of retards on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

you know looking through a list i don't really see any sci-fi movies in the 2000s i like enough to go "yep, that's the best"

i mean i liked prometheus, moon, district 9, redline, etc. but there's nothing on the level of like the body snatchers or w/e

i guess i should probably get around to watching the fountain

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

down with slavery posted:

has sean bean ever not died in media hes in?

he survived an awful lot of Sharpe TV movies

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

ridley scott makes a movie explicitly about how human beings are dumb and clueless and god's excrement, goons whine for years that it doesn't portray a band of ancient alien conspiracy theorists on a mission for a dying rich egomaniac as rational and cautious

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

prometheus is basically a sci-fi version of this crossed with this and it owns

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Nov 26, 2014

• Locked thread