Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
Watch The Signal

It's good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7ilXo6WJus

:gerty:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Is it actually? I remember getting hyped for it, but I never saw it.

Yes, it was done by the guy who made Love (William Eubank), which focuses on a guy stranded alone on a space station, for which the entire set was built in his parent's backyard. For The Signal they gave him a budget of 3 million and Lawrence Fishburne, and he did a great job.

If you like Moon you should like The Signal as it has the same "what the hell is happening" Twilight Zone vibe then by the end everything makes sense.

The Signal suffered from some bad promotion as it wasn't promoted very heavily and the trailer they did make promoted the movie as some kind of horror film, which it isn't.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Iron Sky is the best Science Fiction movie of all time.
Female president? Doesnt get any more sci-fi than this.

I've been wanting to watch that for a while now if only for the reason that Laibach did the soundtrack.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Ah Map posted:

Relax nobody understands Solaris enough to be able to tell.

Tarkovsky version is superior; 10 minute car driving scene owned.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

etalian posted:

Timecrimes was good too

And Triangle

• Locked thread