Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
We've all heard the same tired bullshit from both camps a thousand times. The official line that Oswald did it, and the most commonly adopted conspiracy theorist version of events that the fatal shot was fired by someone else entirely from the grassy knoll and that this person has never been named. 'Ballistics experts' have argued both sides in a cyclical whirlwind of theoretical bullshit for over half a century.

Here's an idea: gently caress the magic bullet and all that other ballistics theory and prop up six corpses in a replica presidential limo and put a pillbox hat on one of them and splash some rye on another. Fire three shots from a mannlicher carcano from the sixth floor of the book depository and shoot the whiskey smelling corpse in the side of the head with the last one. Film the events from the exact spot zapruder did.

Six new corpses again and repeat the same procedure from the grossy knoll. Videotape it again from zapruders location. Back and to the left, now we'll loving know won't we? How has Jesse ventura not set this poo poo up yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Found this thread by searching for my name in the new search beta.

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
oswald used 6.5x52 mm carcano so as to get through the thickened parietal lobe of the irish race

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Found this thread by searching for my name in the new search beta.

What are your thoughts on my idea I'm thinking of crowdsourcing it

John Denver Hoxha posted:

oswald used 6.5x52 mm carcano so as to get through the thickened parietal lobe of the irish race

Well it worked... or did it???

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

mookface posted:

What are your thoughts on my idea I'm thinking of crowdsourcing it
it stinks along with you and your posting imho no offense but you asked.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I'll bet the Jews did it

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

jews did everything

jews did moon landing

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Whirlwind Jones posted:

it stinks along with you and your posting imho no offense but you asked.

Thats not very nice and kind of passive aggressive you fat little bird

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
aren't you canadian OP? What do you care?
LBJ did it

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

proof of concept posted:

aren't you canadian OP? What do you care?
LBJ did it

No one gets assassinated in Canada although many should be. You have to follow the money

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
also everyone should try JFK: Reloaded at least once

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Whoever did it is dead now, who gives a poo poo

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
JFK was killed by the CIA because he made speeches about dismantling the military industrial complex.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
it was me

he slept w/ Marilyn behind my back and i took my revenge

hth

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

i don't think ruby killed oswald, but oswald killed kennedy for sure

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This tells what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYmombA4WwE

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Space Jam posted:

i don't think ruby killed oswald, but oswald killed kennedy for sure

Interesting theory..but how did he completely (like totally) miss his first shot then connect with all the rest of them not 2 seconds later for the first one..

Also the RFK murder is fishy too

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I'll bet the Jews did it

the WIZARD of IZ

(short for Israel)

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Tsinava posted:

JFK was killed by the CIA because he made speeches about dismantling the military industrial complex.

JFK was pretty upset over the bad intel he received from the CIA during Bay of Pigs and wanted to get rid of it for good. Then he gets popped and the CIA head is on the Warren Commission. You got smoked, Jack.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
And George Bush was part of the CIA and had connections to all the major players in the JFK "conspiracy" and was in Dallas at the time of the shooting.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Waltzing Along posted:

And George Bush was part of the CIA and had connections to all the major players in the JFK "conspiracy" and was in Dallas at the time of the shooting.

You heard it here first George bush sr. Shot JFK

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
that jfk murder simulator I linked is pretty tough, I'd make, at best, a 3rd-rate window assassin if I decided to change careers

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
If the government killed JFK I'm sure they had good reasons to do so.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

mookface posted:

You heard it here first George bush sr. Shot JFK

Orchestrated. He didn't pull the trigger. But he then became director of CIA and then vp then p then his son hosed over the planet.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think the more important question is who shot JR

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont think jfk actually died

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Parallax Scroll posted:

i dont think jfk actually died

He had everything. Looks, charisma, brains all over the upholstery

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."
What if JFK was shot by time bullets from the future and that is why they never found the second shooter?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

site posted:

it was me

he slept w/ Marilyn behind my back and i took my revenge

hth

same

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
They did a pretty good investigation of the magic bullet on an episode of Mythbusters.

However, I do prefer the answer that is provided in the documentary "Bubba Ho-Tep".

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
They should let me take a crack at the Zapruder footage. The close-ups show more big pixels than film grains. Hell, I'm doing an 8mm film right now at 4800 dpi; gonna look like tits but better!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Man 50+ years later and everyone is still stuck on it being a murder. You're never going to get even close to the real story until you realise that JFK killed himself.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Man 50+ years later and everyone is still stuck on it being a murder. You're never going to get even close to the real story until you realise that JFK killed himself.

My mind just pulled a jfk

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nah, it was Jackie. When you see the footage, and it looks like she is trying to help the Secret Service agent up the trunk, she's actually trying to escape. Either she was pissed about Marilyn or was already considering Aristotle...

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

mookface posted:

How has Jesse ventura not set this poo poo up yet?

He's too busy trying to figure out the...

She signed the letter:
All yours, Babushka, Babushka, Babushka-ya-ya
All yours, Babushka, Babushka, Babushka-ya-ya

..woman to concern himself with re-enactments.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Race Hate Kramer posted:

I'll bet the Jews did it

The evil Jewish wizard looks more Italian than anything.

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat
JFK Reloaded is a dangerous game; I almost passed out from laughter the first time I played it.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

He was a mutant.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

genesplicer posted:

Nah, it was Jackie. When you see the footage, and it looks like she is trying to help the Secret Service agent up the trunk, she's actually trying to escape. Either she was pissed about Marilyn or was already considering Aristotle...

So what you're saying is - it was a murder/suicide? What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hounds
Nov 14, 2014
those 2nd Amendment remedies

• Locked thread